Is your best subject your favourite also? (1 Viewer)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
:rofl: @ Sam
:rofl: @ gangles
Morning gaiz :wave:
...waiting for half-yearly results before further comment.;);)
[comment]f3r15 I already had that idea ;)[/comment]

syera

HSC
N/A
i like all my subjects =) but i'll like some better than others during certain days etc... right now i'm loving business (i dont know why!) its definately not my subject - its the odd one out of my 11 units (english + history and then poor little business in the corner) but it's my escape from all the research and subjectivity atm =D

goosiegoo

HSC
My best subject is general maths, i'm always top in the year... but its not my favourite. At all. Its among my least favourite. I usually come in around the top 3 in my favourite subjects, though.

Sooj

HSC
My favourite is around the English courses - (I like literature. Shoot me.) - I do Eng Adv, Ext 1 Eng, Ext 2 Eng.

But too bad I'm really shit at Adv and Ext 1.

I do very well in Business and Software though. Not entirely my favourite subjects.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Sooj said:
My favourite is around the English courses - (I like literature. Shoot me.) - I do Eng Adv, Ext 1 Eng, Ext 2 Eng.

But too bad I'm really shit at Adv and Ext 1.

I do very well in Business and Software though. Not entirely my favourite subjects.
Don't worry, a lot of people like literature too.

Sooj

HSC
I mean, I'd really friggin' love to improve with English, it's my favourite subject and *WAS* my best, too, till year 11.

Then I'd be fine with everything for my HSC, except Physics, which ... I'm planning to drop.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Sooj said:
I mean, I'd really friggin' love to improve with English, it's my favourite subject and *WAS* my best, too, till year 11.

Then I'd be fine with everything for my HSC, except Physics, which ... I'm planning to drop.
Wow, bit late to drop, don't you think?

might as well keep it for another few months and do the externals for it. It might boost your UAI a bit.

SoulSearcher said:
Comparitive Literature.
Gab, it's 1am. I don't have the presence of mind to think about that ok.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
I love those sciency subjects. Chemistry is perhaps my favourite then physics, then extension maths, then 2 unit maths, then legal studies then english.

But i think i would agree, i am doing pretty good in chemistry and i do enjoy it. But it makes sense, if you like that subject, then you tend to grasp the concepts with enthusiasm and confidence and that for me plays a major factor.

For me, i believe studying a text some faggot wrote 400 years ago is a complete and utter waste of time, and seriously where the hell are we going to quote King Lear. WTF? This is perhaps one of the main reasons why i hate english. I believe in studying something that I will actually use in life. Well thats just my opinion.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Shrikar said:
For me, i believe studying a text some faggot wrote 400 years ago is a complete and utter waste of time, and seriously where the hell are we going to quote King Lear. WTF? This is perhaps one of the main reasons why i hate english. I believe in studying something that I will actually use in life. Well thats just my opinion.
For the sake of debate, we may not use King Lear quotes in life, but the analytical thinking skills and other skills gained through the study of English texts are pretty invaluable.:)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
William Shakespeare was gay? I don't think so.

No point arguing/complaining it's been said before a thousand million times by every past HSC student.

"For I am a man more sinned against then sinning" Ah I still remember King Lear quotes amazing.

HSC
This year im doing best in english (both advanced and extension1) and ancient history. I like the subjects in general, but have great teachers which make the more boring parts bearable.

Last year, I was best a biology. I hated it. Class full of idiots, and the teacher seems to think we were going to be able to get a band 6 in the HSC by reading a textbook and then answering some questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)