Is Tupac the best musician to ever live? (1 Viewer)

johnnypaul

HSC
Fair enough. Tbh I only really listen to shit from "Me Against the World", "All Eyez on Me" and "7 Day Theory".

Imo I don't think you can hate pac for his music, cos some of his shit was actually good. But you can hate him for the beef that he started that ended up getting himself and biggie killed.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
johnnypaul said:
Is Tupac the best musician? No. But is he my favourite raper? yes.

Lyrically Pac wasn't the best, Biggie and Big L was wayyy better than Tupac. But the reason I love Pac so much was cos of his delivery. It's was always so fierce, dramatic and full of emotion. I don't think there are many other rappers who can do this. Pac's lyrics were always more simplier than say Nas or Common, but I liked that. Maybe cos Im a dumb cunt and don't get some of Nas' metaphors.

Also, I reckon alot of cunts hate Pac was cos of his earlier shit. As they weren't really consistent and was lacklusture. BUT if you just take "Me Against the World", "All Eyez on Me" and "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory" into context you will see the power and emotion of Pac.

And also I hate it how cunts say that Pac was a full gangster and shiet. Cos this isn't exactly true. Watch Tupac - Resurrection
the only decent justification i have heard from a pro-pac fan.

the original poster is such a cliche...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yeah haven't been around much. just being getting my work on. fuck it sucks balls. :(

whats been up with you?? any good gigs coming up?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
not really hip hop related, scribe is playing at splendour in the grass which ill be at, and bliss n eso too, but i prob wont see em as theres too many acts i wanna see....and then dizzee rascal and blackalicious are playing at parklife, cant waiit...dizzee is CRAZY live ive seen him twice already this year

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
such a narrow-mind you have my dear jason. such a narrow-mind tsk tsk
Maybe, Chrs. But I'm fairly certain there are nuances to other genres that are completely lost on you, and thus you only know the names of or can bear to listen to one or two artists from it.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I wouldn't say 'That's the only artist i can bear from that genre' though

Maybe, 'thats the only artist that ive heard from that genre i can bear, there are probably better out there but i bothered to explore this genre any further'

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
I wouldn't say 'That's the only artist i can bear from that genre' though

Maybe, 'thats the only artist that ive heard from that genre i can bear, there are probably better out there but i bothered to explore this genre any further'
When you work twelve-hour days for an entire year and the only thing you've got to keep you company is a radio that only picks up two stations because the dial won't turn from all the accumulated crap that's clogged it up and your options are hip hop or John Laws, you kind of get to experience it. Hip hop was the lesser of two evils, but I found it so forgettable that I often wondered if I wouldn't get more out of Laws.

So yeah, Tupac is the only artist I can stand from the genre.

Mitch-09

HSC
tupac was way better than B.I.G and was a kickass rapper. but claiming he is the greatest musician of all time is a massive overstatement. like he could rhyme? how can that be compared to the guitar skills of hendrix or satriani. or victor wooten and what he can do with a freaking bass guitar. or even the beautiful and complex music of an entire orchestra by mozart. although saying that the beethoven supporters will claim beethoven who also kicks ass. and then saying he is a killer poet u have to compare him musically to bob dylan.
so we could debate forever but its impossible to definitivly call somebody the best musician to ever live.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Mitch-09 said:
tupac was way better than B.I.G and was a kickass rapper. but claiming he is the greatest musician of all time is a massive overstatement. like he could rhyme? how can that be compared to the guitar skills of hendrix or satriani. or victor wooten and what he can do with a freaking bass guitar. or even the beautiful and complex music of an entire orchestra by mozart. although saying that the beethoven supporters will claim beethoven who also kicks ass. and then saying he is a killer poet u have to compare him musically to bob dylan.
so we could debate forever but its impossible to definitivly call somebody the best musician to ever live.
wow ive never heard that argument before, thanks.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Mozart fucking sucks who the fuck seriously sits around listening to this shit there isn't even any words it's just fucking violins and shit. With tupac you can feel his heart and soul, with mozart all u feel is boredom because the songs fucking suck. Tupac is the greatest magician to ever live.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Enteebee said:
Mozart fucking sucks who the fuck seriously sits around listening to this shit there isn't even any words it's just fucking violins and shit. With tupac you can feel his heart and soul, with mozart all u feel is boredom because the songs fucking suck. Tupac is the greatest magician to ever live.
HOLD UP! Are you serious?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Yeah sure if mosart's so great why aren't u out listening to his shit? I mean sure it was foundational or whatever but are u a fucking history techer or a musik lover? It's like thinking morse code was the greatest form of telecommunication ever since without it we'd not hafve had the foundation for telephones seriously fuck off mossart was a pussy faggot. tupac 44 lyf!

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Enteebee said:
Yeah sure if mosart's so great why aren't u out listening to his shit? I mean sure it was foundational or whatever but are u a fucking history techer or a musik lover? It's like thinking morse code was the greatest form of telecommunication ever since without it we'd not hafve had the foundation for telephones seriously fuck off mossart was a pussy faggot. tupac 44 lyf!
I can swear I read that you thought Tupac was 'a pussy who should die'. Dunno, I could be wrong.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Boxes said:
I can swear I read that you thought Tupac was 'a pussy who should die'. Dunno, I could be wrong.
tupac's already dead (RIP) you stupid fuck

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Enteebee said:
har har har,

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Enteebee said:
tupac's already dead (RIP) you stupid fuck
lol. classic. Tupac obviously isn't dead you stupid wanker. Ever heard of the 7 day theory?

Apparently, if you add the age of Pac when he was born (0) with his age when he died (25) and you add the age of his mother (42) and the age of his dog (2) and also the age of his first born (5) and also the age of his first girlfriend, Latisha (15), you get:

0+25+42+2+5+15 = 89

Now, divide that my like 8.9 and you get 10!!

Tupac died on the 10th of March!!!!!!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Boxes said:
lol. classic. Tupac obviously isn't dead you stupid wanker. Ever heard of the 7 day theory?

Apparently, if you add the age of Pac when he was born (0) with his age when he died (25) and you add the age of his mother (42) and the age of his dog (2) and also the age of his first born (5) and also the age of his first girlfriend, Latisha (15), you get:

0+25+42+2+5+15 = 89

Now, divide that my like 8.9 and you get 10!!

Tupac died on the 10th of March!!!!!!
fuck off back to lebanon you little naive shit cunt faggot

Boxes

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
fuck off back to lebanon you little naive shit cunt faggot
ahahahaha. that's cute.

Seriously though, do you get a kick out of insulting people on an internet forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)