Is Tupac the best musician to ever live? (1 Viewer)

andrea35

HSC
N/A
no but i dont think he is dead ...there is evidence that he is still alive living on an island somwhere

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
andrea35 said:
no but i dont think he is dead ...there is evidence that he is still alive living on an island somwhere
The man is dead, let him rest in peace.

WannaBang?

HSC
JKhoury said:
No. Like many Lebanese Christians, my parents are descendants of the Phoenicians who were not Arabs - however that's another topic in its self and I would prefer to keep this thread on track.

While this has sadly become the case, Tupac is also idolized by people who can genuinely appreciate his music and understand that he was not about 'gangster rap'.
Totally agree. Tupac was a thug not becuase he chose to be, but because of the conditions he was born into.

Tupac WAS about gangsta rap. Proof you ask? Sure!

Gangsta rap is a subgenre of hip hop music which developed during the late 1980s. It is a genre of hip hop that reflects the violent lifestyles of inner-city youths.

Tupac spoke about his violent and tragic unbringing in almost all his songs. I don't think I've got to provide proof for that now do I?

sthcross.dude

HSC
'but because of the conditions he was born into. '

most important quote.

lebos don't seem to understand this.

so many opportunities lost because of wannabe-gangster fantasies

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
... they'll say pac while in the background cassie - me & you is playing...

this is fucking funny. dead set as soon as i read that, it started playing on tv. like to the fucking second.
like what the fuck
hahahahah

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
oh and on the post.

yeh tupac was good. not the greatest, but good.

sthcross.dude

HSC
age? im 21 you fucking idiot. and they are casual comments, only a pretentious retard who is obviously trying to be 'intelligent' and 'mature' would dissect a casual comment which is obviously meant to be taken with a grain of salt.

i know alot better than to deeply believe such a generalisation. but in some ways, it's pretty accurate

so fuck off. don't try and be the lisa simpson of this thread.

MTP

HSC
Soulja boy up in this hooeeeeeeee
watch me crank it, watch me rolll
and suuuperman dat hoooeeeeee

sthcross.dude

HSC
":It is my opinion that the roots of this type of mentality stem from age, rather than racial/cultural background."

honest mistake, read that quote incorrectly.

Racial/cultural background? yeah whatever man, i put it to you that it IS largely due to a racial/cultural type of background ever since shows like pizza glorified the budding stereotypes against lebo youths.

Don't get all PC on me, I hate when people do that, but I also expect if of anyone in 11th or 12th grade since doing the HSC has somehow made them believe they are all grown up and are already the smartest ppl lyke evah

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
masterchief111 said:
Is Tupac the best musician to ever live?

definitely. best poet too. can't think of anyone that comes close.
Yeats?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
2-pac is only worshipped because he got shot. There are plenty of rappers who are better than him, let alone musicians.

sthcross.dude

HSC
JKhoury said:
And idiots like you, adopt the stereotype placed upon Lebanese youth by a show attempting to induce comical relief in the lives of its viewers. It is extremely obvious that the show is not designed to be taken seriously. Don't try and play the age card with me, when you

A) Can generalize an entire race.
B) Can somehow find FAT PIZZA (of all shows) something to be taken seriously.

Please understand, I've never once said there isn't a single Lebanese hard cunt. What I'm trying to say to you is, that there are a lot more people of different ethnicities who have adopted not only Tupac, but other rap stars as idols (as typical in this age) and have attempted to mimic them.

Stop being so small minded.

oh seriously im not in the mood to argue with some year 11 student who is trying to sound intelligent in a stupid argument which is old as fuck.

i know all this already, i use lebos as a blanket term because they seem to make up the majority of the section im talking about. and don't you dare fucking try and insinuate that i do not know what im talking about, i go out on oxford st so much, grew up in the western suburbs and have a shit load of friends like this so suck my fucking dick and stop posting. you best be off studying for your school certificate instead.

and yes, maybe you haven't studied sociology yet but the smallest things do count, and fat pizza only contributed to the problem.

I am not generalizing an entire race (that would be if i assume that ALL lebanese people are intrinsically shit cunts) NO i don't think ANYONE can, and tbh you are a fucking retard if you think that anyone in this thread is generalizing an entire race with firm beliefs and not casual not-meant-to-be-analysed-by-some-09er-who-thinks-they-are-smart comments.

sthcross.dude

HSC
do you watch big brother? you'd like bianca, she is exactly like you.

I am not generalizing an entire race (that would be if i assume that ALL lebanese people are intrinsically shit cunts) NO i don't think ANYONE can, and tbh you are a fucking retard if you think that anyone in this thread is generalizing an entire race with firm beliefs and not casual not-meant-to-be-analysed-by-some-09er-who-thinks-they-are-smart comments.

Last edited:

MTP

HSC
Yahh Trick Yahhh
Get Out Mah Face
Yahh Trick Yahhh
Get Out Mah Face..

MTP

HSC
JKhoury said:
You fucking idiot, reread what you have written.

The correct way to write such a comment would be something along the lines of:

Some (GOLDEN WORD!) lebos don't seem to understand this.

YOU DID NOT USE THE WORD SOME, WHICH WOULD HAVE ANY REASONABLE HUMAN BEING ASSUME YOU WERE IMPLYING ALL LEBOS.

Can you now possibly, to some extent (as much as your little brain is capable of.. I'll be lenient) understand how you have contradicted yourself?
i CAN tYpe Lyk You! YAY!

calm down, you shouldnt take the internets seriously broooo (GOLDEN WORD)

sthcross.dude

HSC
yeah i've had this argument like 60 million times and have had to say 'some' 'oh but we know their not ALL like that'

so i just say 'lebos' now, i assume no ones retarded enough to over-analyse it and get all anal about semantics.

i don't have to say some, its implied for people who are not fucking retarded, obviously you aren't one of these people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)