is this right? (1 Viewer)

sicc

HSC
i have an assessment thats due tomorow every question in it is based on my folio but my folio isnt due for like another 2-4 weeks. it also says i need to submit my folio to support my arguements at the bottom of the assessment notice.... i dont think i should have to do this assessment considering my folio isnt yet completed due to set backs...

HSC
What kind of assessment is that? I have just done an innovations project but I didn't have to talk about my project any where in it. That is really annoying it is not part of the syllabus we didn't have to do it as part of our assessment criteria either

crazysambo

HSC
we had to submit our completed portfolio and we had to present our practical work to show the teacher where we were for completion of the prac. the teachers marked our portfolios and showed us where we gone wrong and apparently its worth 20%. we had to have it in on the 2nd day bak from holidays

HSC
well we haven't had anything like that we had a aural presentation at the start of the year and we had to have section 1 project proposal and management and create a speech on it and we had an interview a few months ago where we had to complete as much as possible and show our teacher all we had completed but not our whole folio.

crazysambo said:
we had to submit our completed portfolio and we had to present our practical work to show the teacher where we were for completion of the prac. the teachers marked our portfolios and showed us where we gone wrong and apparently its worth 20%. we had to have it in on the 2nd day bak from holidays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)