Is this normal? (1 Viewer)

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Despite the fact you hate me, I really am sorry to hear about your Pop but. I
literally onle found out a couple weeks ago when Mum was talking to your Nan, and I actually cried when she told me.

But anyways, now that I've said that I'm sure you'll just continue to rip on me or attempt to insult me to make yourself feel better. And to think I used to defend you when people used to laugh at you because you never showered and smelt funny. Back in the day...

XPac2

HSC
And when you weren't being a pathetic overgrown hoe and making everyone feel as though u were better tthan them and they were shit found on the sidewalk, u spent your time either hiding from reality or allowing me to defend ur hypocritical ass against people who thought u were weird and conceited. I guess when reality struck i realisede who matters, and who never did.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Ha..i couldn't give a rats what the people at your school thought about me. There were only a few people who's opinion of me i actually cared about. Everyone else meant nothing. I know they talked about me behind my back... alot of them should have been an little more careful who they were saying it around, because most of it always got back to me. Even after I left I had people telling me what was being said about me. And here I was thinking that you would all find someone else to insult.

Making everyone feel as though i was better them? In what context? I can assure you that I am well aware that many people at that school were, and are much better at alot of things than I ever was.

Hiding from reality? I know what reality is. And reality is that people at that school were two faced. You didn't have friends, you had acquaintences. I had very few "friends," mainly because i just didn't fit in with the constant bacfkstabbing that used to go on. With the stuff I knew people were saying about their "friends," I could have broken alot of friendships at that school when I left if i wanted to. But I chose not to. I wasn't not going to stoop to that level.

As for you defending me? I highly doubt that would have happened. If it did however, I suppose I should say thankyou.

Daipire

HSC
I really like it when people post something under the title "Is this normal?" cause it never is....

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
id send her to a shrink tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)