Is this how Japanese view Chinese people? (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
... the day there are no laws will be the day there are no lawyers.
the day when there's no conflicts will be the day of no laws...
cuz there r no need of laws...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The day that utopia exists, kill me.

K.O.88

supercharged said:
Although the ever ambitious Japan is now currently in the process of scrapping its pacifist constitution and rearming its military with US support (US containment of China), I don't think the horrors of the Japanese invasion of China in WW2 could ever happen again.

This is because the price of war would be too great for everyone involved, as China could turn the whole of Japan into a pile of crispy ash with its nuclear weapons making a full scale war against China unfeasible for the Japanese (and subsquent US retaliation unplatable for China and a Chinese nuclear counter attack on US etc etc nuclear winter)

Although a naval clash over the Diaoyu(钓鱼台列岛 or 釣骚台列嶼)/Senkaku Islands which is claimed by both China and Japan remains a real possibility in the near future due to both parties unwilling to lose face over the matter and lose the rich natural resources under the islands

Im jap and i have nothing against chinese. In fact, my grandfather is chinese so technically im 1/4 chinese. Aparently theres heaps of oil near D/S islands so I'm actually quite unimpressed by the lack of retaliation on the Chinese Government's behalf. Then again, the Japs are finding an excuse to put more funding into their 'self-defence forces'- i question the integrity of that title. Either way confrontation is unavoidable. But like i said, the japs wouldnt dare to have a full-scale conflict. Just think how much of the Jap economy depends on its market in China?
Im not taking sides here but i must say the Americans must be quite keen to see a sino-japanese conflict in order to gain advantage from it. I believe theres a chinese proverb that goes along the lines that ' the conflict between the crane and the shellfish benefits the fisherman?" I do apologise for the wacky translation.

But yeah, back to that radio incident. That Jap guy definitely doesnt represent the majority of Japs. THough i must admit there are dickheads that think they are more superior than the chinese race. But they r just individuals. The Chinese culture/people are generally quite respectable to many japs. I do chinese ext for the HSC so yeah.

Last edited:

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
K.O.88 said:
Im jap and i have nothing against chinese. In fact, my grandfather is chinese so technically im 1/4 chinese. Aparently theres heaps of oil near D/S islands so I'm actually quite unimpressed by the lack of retaliation on the Chinese Government's behalf. Then again, the Japs are finding an excuse to put more funding into their 'self-defence forces'- i question the integrity of that title. Either way confrontation is unavoidable. But like i said, the japs wouldnt dare to have a full-scale conflict. Just think how much of the Jap economy depends on its market in China?
Im not taking sides here but i must say the Americans must be quite keen to see a sino-japanese conflict in order to gain advantage from it. I believe theres a chinese proverb that goes along the lines that ' the conflict between the crane and the shellfish benefits the fisherman?" I do apologise for the wacky translation.

But yeah, back to that radio incident. That Jap guy definitely doesnt represent the majority of Japs. THough i must admit there are dickheads that think they are more superior than the chinese race. But they r just individuals. The Chinese culture/people are generally quite respectable to many japs. I do chinese ext for the HSC so yeah.
Why would a 'Jap' call himself a Jap? Its like a black calling himself a negroid.

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
>< to the max!!!!!!

i thought we are over this!!!!!!!!!
*very >< @ jay2000 atm....

omg how i hate politics... how i wish there are never conflicts, never wars, never misunderstanding... only peach and harmony and the ever awesome science and technology...

so we dun need no lawyers no more, we only need doctors and scientists ^^
wut an utopia it wud be~!!!
You sound like a girl. Go join a Japanese boy-band.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
GretaGarbo said:
Why would a 'Jap' call himself a Jap? Its like a black calling himself a negroid.
they call themselves Niggas.

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
I know 'nigger' isn't offensive anymore so we (the extremists) now call them 'negroids'

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
apparently it's offensive if non-black people say it.

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
Of course if the blacks decide to think that 'negroid' is a COOL term, we'll have to resort to calling them 'monkeys' like they do in European football matches.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I have nothing against black people. Love hiphop and rap.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hip hop, rap and r n b might be good. but nothing beats alternative, rock or ska!!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)