Is this how Japanese view Chinese people? (1 Viewer)

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Hmm..
haven't come back in 2 months and all i find in chinese forum is still one big massive spammy thread filled with mods...tsk tsk..
anywayz
this recording off the radio has been been making the rounds on chinese forums the past 3 or 4 weeks
just thought i would post it here too

http://act2.comic.sohu.com/photos/09/198309.swf

the show host gets quite pissed off towards the end..
you should listen to it if you understand putonghua..
quite interesting i guess
1% making it bad for the other 99%?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
hiiiiiiii jay 2000!!!*waves~~~

@ jay's comment "1percen bad for the other 99%"
well works both ways i guess...

well my final reaction: the mother f*cker jap pig can just f*ck himself over and over again until he's so f*cked over that he cannot be mroe f*cked...

but then again, this is what i expect from a snobby pig from japan... judging a race by its education level... if i'd stain my hand to slay him, i'd lower myself to his pigginess status...

he said several times how chiense are inferior, the only reason he put forward is how chinese have lower education ....
WELL MOTHER FUCKER, HERE'S A NEWS FLASH FORYA: we got ~~~
*takes out calculator~~~
60 fuckin million post grad,... how many do U have?!?!
if u consider china to be inferior, then get the fuck out of there... chinese welcome a beggar who knows how to respect every culture, not a fucker like urself....

bloody coward, if he'd say that in any fuckin parts in china, he'd be fuckin chopped into 1.2 billion pieces and fed as pig food...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
u have to listen to get even the slightest fuckness of this wanker

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
basically this jap person on radio, first get the host to promise not to interrupt, then said how chinese is an inferior culture... how his experience tells him that it is even a more inferior culture than what he was taught (a truly astonishing fact i must say, how in a person's education, culture is an subject under criticism interms of its superiority...

the only reason he put forward is how chinese only has 5% pplz as uni graduate, ...
his words are truly offensive, provokative and of course foolish... pardon me but i cannot replicate the same words in english...

^___^
HSC
eh, you get that kind of people from any give culture

hahaha, which reminds me once i saw on chinese news

in HK, this 5star hotel right, their lift was fucked once, and inside was full mainlander tourist
they ended up stuck in the lift for 10minutes
when the mechanics came in and got them out
the tourist, surrounded the poor mechanic and bash him
and the reason was he didn't get them out straight away, instead they had to wait 10minutes for it

hahaha, and to finish it off, one of the chinese dude said the HK can't do shit cos he is some "official" back in china, but they found out he was only some dodgy lawyer..lol

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz yeh i kno... that's why the comments i made above try to stay on one person instead of where's from...

btw love ur sig ^^ ahahah ryan's gonna be so pissed off at that

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i have a hunch guys, and it's only a hunch... would this jap person be not a jap person but a chinese guy acting as a jap person to stir up some patriotism? bcoz, srsly, i do not believe any rational japanese person would come up with such insane, stupid and easily refutable arguments against us chinese.

i do not hate the japanese, because i realise hate breeds hate. the more racial hatred propogates, the further we get away from peace and prosperity.

peace out, all my hkss+tsa+csa+s3 pplz,
CUSA 4EVA.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
and anyone give transcript? i don't have sound card... :(

i have seen a few WWII documentaries that weren't too flattering to alot of japanese.... I'm not sure though, don't really know any japanese people.

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
... said:
in HK, this 5star hotel right, their lift was fucked once, and inside was full mainlander tourist
they ended up stuck in the lift for 10minutes
when the mechanics came in and got them out
the tourist, surrounded the poor mechanic and bash him
bahh..i was in shenzhen the other day..
saw a legless-one-armed-man being dragged along by a HK man in a suit because he wouldnt let go unless the man gave him money...
didnt know who to feel sorry for..and whether i should be laughing :D

Frigid said:
i have a hunch guys, and it's only a hunch... would this jap person be not a jap person but a chinese guy acting as a jap person to stir up some patriotism? bcoz, srsly, i do not believe any rational japanese person would come up with such insane, stupid and easily refutable arguments against us chinese.
good question.. i thought that too
then..but unlikely?
japanesee dont exactly have a good reputation for this kind of thing..
ie..how about the 400-strong japanese sex tour that was arrested for having sex in public places on the ANNIVERSARY OF THE RAPING OF NANKING (or somethingl ike that..sorry..my memory is abit hazy :D)

jm1234567890 said:
and anyone give transcript? i don't have sound card... :(
they have subtitles..in simplified chinese though

edit: hi xiao :p

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i remmeber watching a documentary on the rape of nanjing (i was only in year 4), and seeing all the bodies piled up all over the place.... i cried my eyes out :( i'm PRETTY sure my grandma's from nanjing... in any case, her entire family was wiped out when she was ~8 years old...

that said, i have absolutely nothing against japanese people. like fridge said, hate breeds hate... :|

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i have nothing against jap pplz either... just hate those who who discriminates... really really hate them >=(

btw soz pplz, xiaoie got a lil emotional last nite =( xiaoie apologises...

@ jay2000: OMG!!! i was nearly so disappointed when u nearly forgot to say hi to me!!!!!! >< =p but all good u did ^^

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
i posted it because it hasnt been posted here :p

@xiao: haha..u still sound like..........................................
a girl

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
bubz :D said:
i remmeber watching a documentary on the rape of nanjing (i was only in year 4), and seeing all the bodies piled up all over the place.... i cried my eyes out :( i'm PRETTY sure my grandma's from nanjing... in any case, her entire family was wiped out when she was ~8 years old...

that said, i have absolutely nothing against japanese people. like fridge said, hate breeds hate... :|
what that the documentary the one about the chemical testing on the chinese in the north?

acctually nanjing? prolly not.

well the chemical/biological testing was sick....

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Bleh, in the end Koreans are bastard Japs, and Japs are bastard Chinese.

The reason for this view is the seemingly homogenous and purported culture of purity and racial importance in pre and somewhat post war Japan. Dont take it to heart, many kids nowdays aren't as susceptible to the bullshit with the whole education of japanese outside of japan helping this progression.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Although the ever ambitious Japan is now currently in the process of scrapping its pacifist constitution and rearming its military with US support (US containment of China), I don't think the horrors of the Japanese invasion of China in WW2 could ever happen again.

This is because the price of war would be too great for everyone involved, as China could turn the whole of Japan into a pile of crispy ash with its nuclear weapons making a full scale war against China unfeasible for the Japanese (and subsquent US retaliation unplatable for China and a Chinese nuclear counter attack on US etc etc nuclear winter)

Although a naval clash over the Diaoyu(钓鱼台列岛 or 釣骚台列嶼)/Senkaku Islands which is claimed by both China and Japan remains a real possibility in the near future due to both parties unwilling to lose face over the matter and lose the rich natural resources under the islands

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
jay2000 said:
@xiao: haha..u still sound like..........................................
a girl
>< to the max!!!!!!

i thought we are over this!!!!!!!!!
*very >< @ jay2000 atm....

omg how i hate politics... how i wish there are never conflicts, never wars, never misunderstanding... only peach and harmony and the ever awesome science and technology...

so we dun need no lawyers no more, we only need doctors and scientists ^^
wut an utopia it wud be~!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)