Is this bullimic? (1 Viewer)

clo-ree

HSC
As someone who was diagnosed anorexic three years ago, all I can suggest is asking your sister to seek help. My eating disorder was detected pretty early and I was forced into treatment.

I did my pip on how my eating disorder changed my life and my preception of eating disorders has changed from my experice with the illness.

I suggest you talk to you parents, if your sister is doing pro ana activities then she needs help... Throughout my illness ive seen pro ana twice and that was for my pip - I felt physically sick looking at it. Its disgusting stuff.

fliick

HSC
N/A
Alot of the focus seems to be on whether to illuminate the parents to the problem or not.

She doesn't think she has an ED, she's content with BPD. She told the parentals after the first session diagnosis. I paid for it of course, I'm a sucker.

But the only problem I have with it is she is 13, and it seems she's in it for the attention. On her facebook she brags about taking meds. She's addicted to the fucking pity parade.

Is there a diagnosis for 'bored manipulative individuals who copy symptoms for their own amusement'?

bio_nut

HSC
Yes, BPD. I know three other people diagnosed with it who do exactly the same thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)