• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is this allowed in your school ? (1 Viewer)

jono_jonoson

HSC
Once trials are over, there is no more school for us.
So lucky bro.
We havent even finished the course in any subjects apart from 2 unit maths and english.
I would rather stay home and study everything myself though, teacher are the biggest waste of time. In 1 hour (a lesson) we do only one or two dotpoints (for bio, and physics). I could do that in 15 minutes!!

Drsoccerball

HSC
So lucky bro.
We havent even finished the course in any subjects apart from 2 unit maths and english.
I would rather stay home and study everything myself though, teacher are the biggest waste of time. In 1 hour (a lesson) we do only one or two dotpoints (for bio, and physics). I could do that in 15 minutes!!
My teacher for physics went through the whole syllabus summarising it in 35 mins

Ekman

HSC
Just out of curiosity, where is this thread going?

jono_jonoson

HSC
LOL you dont release CFC's in antarctica they just measure it there
We can re-destroy the ozone layer, and then in 10 years time we will make it into the HSC chemistry course about the effects of CFC's on the Ozone layer. It will be a turning point in human history...called the "Drsoccerball BOS Movement", reversing the good deeds done by the montreal protocol and changing to HFC's.

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC
#NewConfessionsThreadForDrsoccerball

HSC
Drsoccerball's hair is like sonic's
Sonic is a hedgehog
A hedgehog has spikes which are sharp
Drsoccerball's hugs are sharp
Drsoccerball is sonic the hedgehog confirmed

Ekman

HSC
So you guys already had muckup day? What did you do then?
Gladwrapped teacher's cars, hid our English teacher's desk, and attempted to tie drsoccerball to a chair and leave him in the middle of the courtyard

Edit: We stickynoted the entire office, and carried a table tennis table to the principals office.

Last edited:

jono_jonoson

HSC
Gladwrapped teacher's cars, hid our English teacher's desk, and attempted to tie drsoccerball to a chair and leave him in the middle of the courtyard

Edit: We stickynoted the entire office, and carried a table tennis table to the principals office.
Why do that to a kid in your own year??? Why not grab a year 7 or something?

Ekman

HSC
Why do that to a kid in your own year??? Why not grab a year 7 or something?
Well the idea of having drsoccerball tied up right before the bell went was a funny idea, unfortunately a teacher foiled our plans.

HSC
you forgot to write "By the axiom of equality."
True, I should've made it all dramatic with lightning in the background

LOL but sonic is like 22?
I don't think I feel comfortable with a 22 year old blue hedgehog pretending to be a hsc student o_O

Well the idea of having drsoccerball tied up right before the bell went was a funny idea, unfortunately a teacher foiled our plans.
Omg, Drsoccerball was a damsel in distress saved by a hero

jono_jonoson

HSC
Why not tie a teacher up? And lock it with a padlock so he can't escape. And then run away and leave school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)