is there such thing as love (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Unrequired love ------> pissed off --------> restraining order -------> lover going psychotic --------> lover going after you with a steak knife --------> you dead.

Yeah, I agree.. unrequired love sux. :(

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i dont know why ppl say its a fear of loneliness, it doesnt make sense to me ... love is definately real, but hurts sometimes ... first love is the worst, it stays with you for life

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
of course love exists! it's all around us!
not a day goes by where i am not thankful for love and being loved in return.

2 demonstrate:

i love you ur_inner_child , may the angels lift u up and guide u safely.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Love does exist, but i am yet to experience it..

So far, i can say that i've only ever been in lust.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yer its kewl to be in love...
..ive only been once before..

i think most times we use the word .. its lust.. love is a realli special feeling
i never understood those who sed they were in love and stalked another person..
if u realli love a person.. then ud kno that stalking them causes them the most grief..

Last edited:

Lainee

HSC
Heheh, my mum always said she loved me ever since the moment I was born. That isn't lust is it? :p

Love is cool when it has the right ingredients... like loving someone whose worth it, passion tempered with day-to-day enjoyment of one another, good communication... but it sucks most of the time cause those ingredients are so rare in combination. :)

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
do u think if a guy physically/mentally/sexually abuses the girl (or guy) that he says he loves, really does love that person

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
bridgett said:
do u think if a guy physically/mentally/sexually abuses the girl (or guy) that he says he loves, really does love that person
i dunno; probably..deep down inside or something

but in reponse to the oringal post; yeah love exists. you'd be pretty stupid to think that it doesnt.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bridgett said:
IMO NO.
Why would you physically,mentally,or sexually abuse someone you love?
If you love someone you don't hurt them.you try your hardest to make sure you don't.
Or if someone does this to you, and then in the next breath tells you they love you, don't believe them.
Dont tolerate it..no one deserves to be abused. I wouldn't put up with it, even if I loved them.

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i agree with ozgirl86, they cant honestly love them bcoz otherwise they wouldnt do it ... except sometimes when (guys esp) panic if they think a chic is goin to leave them then they hit them and stufff ... but still it cant b pure love

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
bridgett said:

thats deep. i spose you could still love them, but it was a spur of the moment thing ie hitting your girl, but i doubt sexual abuse could be construed as love unless you have a fucked up idea of what love is

on the topic i belive their is love in the world. its just hard to find and ppl dont or cant express it much or as well as they should

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
IMO NO.
Why would you physically,mentally,or sexually abuse someone you love?
If you love someone you don't hurt them.you try your hardest to make sure you don't.
Or if someone does this to you, and then in the next breath tells you they love you, don't believe them.
Dont tolerate it..no one deserves to be abused. I wouldn't put up with it, even if I loved them.
well if you think about it, the people you are most likely to take out your anger are probably going to be your loved ones, because you know they will never leave you. But it depends on the circumstances

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i dont know why a chic could stay wit a guy that abuses her tho ... id leave, if i loved him or not ...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Big Willy said:
well if you think about it, the people you are most likely to take out your anger are probably going to be your loved ones, because you know they will never leave you. But it depends on the circumstances
But you can leave them.
Seriously no one should have to tolerate sexual/physical or mental abuse from anyone... and IMO if their loved ones are doing it, thats even worse.
if that is what someone who loves you does to you, they have a twisted way of showing their love. Their head is not in the right place.When you love someone you care about them,and would do anything to protect them and make sure they are safe.Not hurt them

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
But you can leave them.
Seriously no one should have to tolerate sexual/physical or mental abuse from anyone... and IMO if their loved ones are doing it, thats even worse.
if that is what someone who loves you does to you, they have a twisted way of showing their love. Their head is not in the right place.When you love someone you care about them,and would do anything to protect them and make sure they are safe.Not hurt them
there's no excuse for sexual and physical abuse; but i was trying to refer to such things like swearing and yelling. (i dunno, i thought it would be under mental abuse coz your kinda putting them down)

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
swearing and yellin is ok to a point, and it would hav to be for a good reason not just coz that person is agro

alien

HSC
KwIcKsAnDz said:
thats deep. i spose you could still love them, but it was a spur of the moment thing ie hitting your girl, but i doubt sexual abuse could be construed as love unless you have a ###### up idea of what love is

on the topic i belive their is love in the world. its just hard to find and ppl dont or cant express it much or as well as they should
abuse is repeated action. not a one off. so no. people who abuse their partners don't really 'love' them, they just use them as objects of control. it's like by controlling their partner they have control of their own life or something. really sad.
yes there is such thing as love

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Big Willy said:
there's no excuse for sexual and physical abuse; but i was trying to refer to such things like swearing and yelling. (i dunno, i thought it would be under mental abuse coz your kinda putting them down)
swearing and yelling is verbal abuse,I think it would come under mental abuse aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)