Is there still hope? (1 Viewer)

doublel

HSC
I'm aiming for an ATAR of 81.5 with a minimum of 75. I only just found out how the alignments and scaling work. As I put all my raw marks from trails in the ATAR calculator and got an estimate of <60 :/ . In the HSC i'm pretty sure i bombed out on English, assuming mid~60's as a raw mark, and for Eco guessing a raw mark of at-least 75 (easy as test) I was wondering if anyone would know the near estimate of the RAW marks I would need for the remainder of my subjects: gen. maths, legal and modern, to get above 80? I know it varies depending on which year but just a rough guess.

My ranks are as follows;

English Advanced - 79/117
Economics - 7/44
Modern History - 10/67
Legal Studies - 13/50
General Maths - 43/189

Not exactly sure of my school rank as it was 220 on one site and 280 on another. So say presumably 250.

Help would be greatly appreciated! THANKS! :)

doublel

HSC
Yeah I just figured that out recently ! With that being said, if anyone could estimate the type of raw marks I would need to get an ATAR of 81+ , as well as taking into account my internal rankings It would be greatly appreciated.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
You can't just receive an estimate like that. We need to know your rank, school rank, size of the cohort to give you an indication of where you are heading. Even then there are so many other factors that could influence what you get such as your capabilities and cohort strength.

TheOptimist

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
HSC
Uni Grad
You can't just receive an estimate like that. We need to know your rank, school rank, size of the cohort to give you an indication of where you are heading. Even then there are so many other factors that could influence what you get such as your capabilities and cohort strength.
Thats why they are called estimates in their entirety, we cannot guarentee what ATAR one would acheive but rather the range in which their capabilities rest.

Veldt

HSC
N/A

doublel

HSC
I know there's like 100's of different variables that will affect it, but not even a rough estimate? and I did include my individual rank and school rank?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)