Is there anything u won't do for your gf/bf (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I wouldn't just kill any random that my girlfriend didn't like. Only if it was someone that did something really, really bad. Like if I had any children and someone hurt them really bad and didn't get punished for it I would kill them too. And I'm not talking about a girlfriend I've been going out with for 2 weeks. It would have to be really long term, like I planned on marrying them.

And I would make sure I didn't get caught, it's fairly simple if you plan ahead. The reason people get caught is cause they don't plan, it's just a crime of opportunity.
woah...it sounds like you would actually consider murdering someone :eek:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
matt#1 said:
woah...it sounds like you would actually consider murdering someone :eek:
Of course I would. If someone killed someone you loved and got away with it wouldn't you want revenge. It's the same as if someone did something to really hurt someone you loved.

Maybe I should say though that in 99.9% of circumstances I wouldn't kill for anyone, I am just saying in the most extreme cases that I would.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
What I am saying makes a lot of sense if you think about it. But I guess most people are just against killing people at all.

alien

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
What I am saying makes a lot of sense if you think about it. But I guess most people are just against killing people at all.
so like if your kid got bashed at school would you go and kill the ppl who did it to them?
also consider that it's not like someone's just going to randomly walk up to your gf/kid and knife them, they'd have to be in a fight first and for that your gf/kid would have to play some part, maybe even start it

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i do understand sickies idea tho. i mean, these little boys bullied my youngest sister last yr so me and the next oldest sister went up to these kids n made them cry and apologise... and susie hasnt had any trouble since. when u love some1 u wana stick up for them NMW (no matter wat) and some ppl do go to extremes with that. whilst i am totally against murder and i wouldnt kill someone, i would seriously want to if they did something bad, eg rape my friend/sister/etc.

the point is tho, i wouldnt. but its the whole thing of putting the person u love b4 everything to do with u, even ur being caught.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
alien said:
so like if your kid got bashed at school would you go and kill the ppl who did it to them?
also consider that it's not like someone's just going to randomly walk up to your gf/kid and knife them, they'd have to be in a fight first and for that your gf/kid would have to play some part, maybe even start it
I'm not talking something that small. If my kid got bashed at school I wouldn't go round killing people.

They wouldn't have to play some sort of part in some things, like if someone sexually assaulted my gf that wouldn't be because she started it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
beccaxx said:
whilst i am totally against murder and i wouldnt kill someone, i would seriously want to if they did something bad, eg rape my friend/sister/etc.

the point is tho, i wouldnt. but its the whole thing of putting the person u love b4 everything to do with u, even ur being caught.
That's what I mean, except I wouldn't just want to do it I would do it, cause I am indifferent when it comes to murdering someone who deserves to be murdered.

alien

HSC
i agree with this:
They wouldn't have to play some sort of part in some things, like if someone sexually assaulted my gf that wouldn't be because she started it.
but i think it's a bit... not so good to actually kill someone. it's like who are you to judge if someone deserves to be murdered. even if they are rapist scum...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd never do anything with another guy.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
we will both know once you have told me.
so far, only you know.
You know, but don't want to say for fear of ridicule.

What wouldn't i do? Anything that would belittle myself for the sake of her.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
Grag does not compromise.

So that pretty much means... no big businesses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)