is there a way to.. (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
you know how when you enter stuff in fields, a drop-down thingy appears listing stuff you've entered before? like if you search for something in google, when you type in the box it tells you what you've entered before.... is there a way to erase that?

sunny

meh.
HSC
In Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> AutoComplete. Then clear what you like.

Or, when the drop down list appears, put your mouse over the one you want to delete and press delete.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
sunny said:
In Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> AutoComplete. Then clear what you like.

Or, when the drop down list appears, put your mouse over the one you want to delete and press delete.
Hmm I didn't even know about the second method. You learn something new everyday.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
sunny said:

does the 2nd one work in firefox too?

EDIT: damn. guess not

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
does the 2nd one work in firefox too?
does Ctrl+H, which brings up the History sidebar, then deleting the specific addresses do the trick?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Frigid said:
does Ctrl+H, which brings up the History sidebar, then deleting the specific addresses do the trick?
no, i'm looking to delete stored form auto-fill data. It is annoying when you accidentally type in wrong stuff and it gets stored.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
no, i'm looking to delete stored form auto-fill data. It is annoying when you accidentally type in wrong stuff and it gets stored.
oh i disabled that function in Firefox... i don't mind retyping stuff :\

theone123

blue essence
HSC
sunny said:

thanks man, i never knew about that, and was trying to solve how to do that for years but never came through :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)