is there a chance my attempt will be considered a non-attempt (1 Viewer)

cloud_berry

HSC
idk suddenly i’m lowkey scared i’m gonna run of out time and miss entire sections, or in the case of maths, not be able to do like half the questions

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
This is where you need to be logically and use your time efficiently. Here are some advice,
1. If your stuck on a multiple choice question, skip it and come back to it later in the exam when you have time. Don’t just stare at it and day dream. If you still don’t get it, make a educated guess, this would mean cross out answers that you may think that aren’t acceptable and accurate.
2. Maths is in the second week of the HSC exams, this means you have enough time after English to practice a past HSC under time conditions. Set all your notes, devices and distractions away and do the exam, if you are stuck in a section highlight that question and revise that question until you perfect that question, this means doing other questions than that same question.
3. This is cliche but Practice makes perfect, don’t ever start studying Maths the day before, this makes you more likely to achieving a mystery mark which you don’t want.
4. Appreciate this comment, because I’m procrastinating and helping you out

Good luck. 👊😄

cloud_berry

HSC
This is where you need to be logically and use your time efficiently. Here are some advice,
1. If your stuck on a multiple choice question, skip it and come back to it later in the exam when you have time. Don’t just stare at it and day dream. If you still don’t get it, make a educated guess, this would mean cross out answers that you may think that aren’t acceptable and accurate.
2. Maths is in the second week of the HSC exams, this means you have enough time after English to practice a past HSC under time conditions. Set all your notes, devices and distractions away and do the exam, if you are stuck in a section highlight that question and revise that question until you perfect that question, this means doing other questions than that same question.
3. This is cliche but Practice makes perfect, don’t ever start studying Maths the day before, this makes you more likely to achieving a mystery mark which you don’t want.
4. Appreciate this comment, because I’m procrastinating and helping you out

Good luck. 👊😄
thanks haha, and yea i should really start studying for maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)