is the state of orgin overated (1 Viewer)

is the state of orgin overated

• yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • no

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
As opposed to what?

For it to be overrated there has to be some sort of alternative choice to disprove it's quality or rating. As far as i can see, nothing has come close to the intensity and gameplay of a state of origin.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
If overrated counts for the highest rating TV show of the year, yes then it is over - RATED. Be happy man, Newcastle Knights players still got a shot. Simple Simpson was a jack off and he's useless. He still got in ahead of Gallen [I'll prove it with stats that he's better than that cat Simpson, and the Sharks website claiming that he's faster than David Simmons over 40m]

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
when league has the afl jealous over their competition, you know your onto somefing good. state of origin is legendary. nothing in australia compares. only the football fans in europe can compare to the passion origin draws

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I dnt like the term "overrated"- its used so many times now that its lost its meaning. What do u mean- like overrated in terms of its overexaggeration of importance in Rugby League and the extent to which people take it seriously? Or what.? People only use the term 'overrated' when theyrre fucken jealous- and thats AFL people cos they dnt know what the fuck they're talkin about. They follow AFL for gods sake. SOO is THE best.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
The State of Origin is definitely not overrated. In actual fact it is one of the best things that ever happened to rubgy league. What everyone thought was just a one-off gimmick about 25 years ago has turned into the toughest and most competitive competition in the world. Rugby league heroes are born out of such origin contests and the fact that NSW and QLD are equal in terms of the number of tries scored after so many years is evidence that the series is well and truly still alive and definitely not overated. The 13 - 1 vote in favour of origin is further testament to its greatness. You have made some pretty stupid comments in these forums over time sammuel...but this is definitely one of your best. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
samuelblayden said:
I think it is the best it kepts getting better each year
go NSW
oh...I didn't realise. I thought that simply by asking such a question...that you thought it was overrated. I apologise for my commments regarding your stupidity in my previous post :) .

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Just because that overrated cat Anasta is going to the overrated Rorters, doesnt mean you have to say the word 'overrated' is overrated.
Fuck u. The word 'Overrated' is always used with jealous connotataions attached to it- OK so stfu.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Now in denial are we?

I wonder if you've studies series in maths;

Minichello - overrated + Roberts- overrated. + ... + Ricky Stuart - overrated.

aka (using the formula [n(2a + (n-1)d) / 2]

[Rorters(2xMinichello + (Overrated - 1)(Fullback minus one)] dived by two.

Total sum = Overrated pieces of shit.

Overrated pieces of shit + Anasta = Whoooeeeee........

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Fuck u. The word 'Overrated' is always used with jealous connotataions attached to it- OK so stfu.
the two people who said yes are most likely GayFL supporters then.

king_of_boredom said:
negatory. SOO is not overrated. and plans to move game 3 to melbourne shits me.
it would shit me if they moved it when it was in queensland for the final, but because it does for OUR SOO final it does.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Fuck, Samuel Blayden. At the bottom of this page, it says 'Simila threads'. Two of them are started by samuel Blayden. THEY BOTH [and this thread too] HAVE THE WORD 'ORGIN'. Speel correctly you uneducated Novocastrian fuck.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Bookie said:
Speel correctly you uneducated Novocastrian fuck.
bad time to have a typo when you are having a go at someone elses spelling (or speeling according to bookie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)