Is the pressure kicking in yet? (1 Viewer)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Lately I haven't felt much pressure. But i can always remember being told that being in the HSC would be a hellious experience. Now that we are there, we get to experience first hand if such an experince is true. Of course there is a majority of people who seek to do well, usually pressured. I myself being Indian would know. I got enormous pressure placed on me by family friends etc. If you are in the Indian community you would know what i mean. Anway my advice...try to stay above it all, i know it can be nerve racking, but try not to loose it. And best of luck to the HSC class of 2007.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
SoulSearcher said:
No, I'm really quite calm actually :)
Thats good. Most people at this time would start to feel the pressure to do well.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I actually really like it cause most subjects jump into more interesting topics.

I've only started feeling the pressure this week is because I started getting sick and going to school and studying really zaps my energy which makes me feel like shit. :(

After doing 3 hours of Math this arvo, I feel like my brain is about to explode. *Feels forehead* It's feels kinda hot, hope it doesn't really explode cause I'll need it for tomorrow.

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
Currently looking forward to the summer holidays.

I need time to rest, think, and do shit.

xoxo

HSC
its all so much sometimes! i really like it but at time it gets so tedious and i just want the holidays to come.
i have morning classes four times a week and an arvo class on the other free day....then i have work...i think im gonna burn out this year... i just need to be more organised...

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Gangles.McGee said:
I haven't felt the pressure kick in yet for the subjects I predicted I'd be stressing like crazy about. I'm actually enjoying Legal Studies - first time ever, and Biology doesn't seem to be hard at all.

The one subject I'm hating atm is one I NEVER thought I'd hate - Drama.
Yeah i am enjoying Legal as well.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
the pospinator said:
just trying to survive till the end of term

:bomb:
I don't even plan that far. :p

I just try to make through each week and when I reach a Friday, I'm always glad that I haven't exploded yet. :)

T

Testpilot

While all of you will experience different levels of presure during the HSC it shouldn't be kicking in yet. Its only term 1 of your HSC. Relax, and work steadily all year and you will have nothing to worry about come next October/November.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
The HSC didn't put me under much pressure...mostly because I was under so many other sorts of pressures from everyone else in the world:p
I felt more pressured doing assessments...mostly because I'm the kind of person who:
1. Starts late
2. Wants to get 100%
3. Makes it 5 times longer than everyone else
4. And gets really pissed off when computer problems arise lol

If you do find yourself under heaps of pressure and think you can't cope consider a tutor... I can tutor you if you want...click here for my prices

Sofstar

HSC
Not much yet. I'm starting to feel the never ending pile of homework.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
ari89 said:
The HSC didn't put me under much pressure...mostly because I was under so many other sorts of pressures from everyone else in the world:p
I felt more pressured doing assessments...mostly because I'm the kind of person who:
1. Starts late
2. Wants to get 100%

If you do find yourself under heaps of pressure and think you can't cope consider a tutor... I can tutor you if you want...click here for my prices
ROFL. You sound just like me.

HSC
ari89 said:
1. Starts late
2. Wants to get 100%

Computer problems?? Oh yeah, you probably have a windows computer. (hehehe, sucker :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)