Is the possible subjects for SUMMER SCHOOL same for winter schooL? or are there more? (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Can I change my UOS for semester 2???

Can I change my UOS for semester 2???

I know that its too late to change subjects for semester 1 but is it possible to change for semester 2.

Ive made some terrible mistakes and I really need to make some ammendments.

When can I change?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Can I change my UOS for semester 2???

yes

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Can I do hecs for summer school?

Im gonna fail a subject and im thinking doing summer school for 1 subject
But I want to so hecs

izzy88

HSC
Re: Can I do hecs for summer school?

Im gonna fail a subject and im thinking doing summer school for 1 subject
But I want to so hecs
Summer and winter school are not commonwealth supported, but you can get a fee-help loan. So basically, its more expensive than a normal subject during semester, and with fee-help I believe there's a one off 25% loan fee, but you can still get a loan on it rather than having to pay upfront.

sghguos

HSC
N/A

Summer and winter school are not commonwealth supported, but you can get a fee-help loan. So basically, its more expensive than a normal subject during semester, and with fee-help I believe there's a one off 25% loan fee, but you can still get a loan on it rather than having to pay upfront.
Is it too late to apply for one?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC

Is it too late to apply for one?
No it is not because we are still so far away from Summer School commencing. You will be able to find all the required information on the USyd website. Any questions about it, and student services (in the Jane Foss Russell building) will be able to help you with specifics.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
I'm planning to go to summer school and I was browsing what subjects are avaliable but I realised that its not avaliable yet.

However,

there are winter school subjects list here: http://register.summer.usyd.edu.au/uos.php?ak=all

I realised there really arent that many subjects....

Do you think there is more subjects in summer school?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Re: Is the possible subjects for SUMMER SCHOOL same for winter schooL? or are there m

There's generally a couple more subjects in summer school, compared to winter school, but far less than the number offered during the usual uni semester. Maybe about a quarter.

If you want to know whether a subject you're interested in will be offered during Summer School, it's best for you to contact either that faculty, or the course coordinator of the subject. However, as you have already recognised, because it's still 8 months away, they might not have decided whether or not they'll be running the course in summer school yet.

Airstrike

HSC

It would depend on course right?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC

It would depend on course right?
if every single one of the subjects you have to do are pre-determined, sure. But most courses (apart from med/pharmacy) will let you have a few electives or different options, and therefore you can still change. You can change until the second week of second semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)