Is the Co-Op website down? (1 Viewer)

Hannelore

HSC
Hello :)

I was trying to log into the co-op website to order a book for uni and I don't seem to be able to do so. Whenever I put in the correct password, nothing happens. Something only happens when I put in the wrong password, in which case it lets me know that it was wrong. I tried resetting my password but nothing works and after clicking 'log-in' after putting in my details nothing happens.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with this too? Is the site down for maintenance or something that I don't know of...? Or could it just be my computer/internet? Every other site works just fine, so wondering if it's a problem for everyone.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Hello :)

I was trying to log into the co-op website to order a book for uni and I don't seem to be able to do so. Whenever I put in the correct password, nothing happens. Something only happens when I put in the wrong password, in which case it lets me know that it was wrong. I tried resetting my password but nothing works and after clicking 'log-in' after putting in my details nothing happens.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with this too? Is the site down for maintenance or something that I don't know of...? Or could it just be my computer/internet? Every other site works just fine, so wondering if it's a problem for everyone.

I tried just to test it and yeah, I couldn't log in either.

Hannelore

HSC
Hmm, guess there's a problem then. Thanks for letting me know that it's not just me :) I will try again tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)