Is the board of studies monitoring us? (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
pfft how ridiculous. come on, i mean how long has this site been running, and how long have people been offensive on it? and has anything happened to them? no. there are no spies, or undercover BOS people. you are all hypochondriacs.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
wouldn't it be good if the teachers based our uai's on BOS participation and the quality of ur posts.. xD~

UAI for this post = Below 30

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Damn Board of Studies trying to get insights into students minds for free...YES I MEAN YOU READING THIS POST RIGHT NOW!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Of course BOS browses these forums at least some times.

If you've created a system which you want to remain free of loop-holes, you need to fix any loop-holes that you find. But how do you find them...? Gee, a good way would be to ask the people who exploit them. This forum is theirs for the taking.

On the other hand, perhaps the less common hand, perhaps they are also interested in feedback about things that need changing.

sladehk

le random
HSC
Slide Rule said:
Of course BOS browses these forums at least some times.

If you've created a system which you want to remain free of loop-holes, you need to fix any loop-holes that you find. But how do you find them...? Gee, a good way would be to ask the people who exploit them. This forum is theirs for the taking.

On the other hand, perhaps the less common hand, perhaps they are also interested in feedback about things that need changing.
but by the time you speak out about the changes you want, it only affects the people after you

rantman

HSC
N/A
if u start discussing revolution on bos governent will backtrace ur IP and send black ops to fix u

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
just as long as they never quote any of my posts, i'd be happy.

and yes its true that teachers actually browse these forums regularly. that is why you never, have your avatar and your school name in your profile, unless you want to be spotted swearing upon these forums. soon they may catch you, and put you on e-detention!!

so there will be e-BOS police lurking around every post that we put up here.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
lol you people are paranoid. personally i don't give a rat's ass what the bos, or the media, or my teachers see me say on here. i'm not a pussy.

'oh no! my cyber identity has been revealed!'

<3 from erin carolan of fort st high, class of 2005 :rolleyes:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Just to clarify - reporters typically won't identify the people behind any quotations unless they've been obtained verbally and with explicit permission.

During peak times (e.g. the examination period), it's not uncommon for members who write interesting posts to be PMed by a reporter asking the member to give them a call.

As far as I'm aware, the Board never makes any attempt to contact our members. This isn't entirely surprising though.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
DaddyK said:
Uhm, a hypochondriac is somebody who thinks there sick all the time even when nothing is wrong.....i think the word you were loooking for is paranoid.
yeah basically saying that somebody is overeacting, i may use the word in that context. no i wasnt looking for paranoid, why the fuck wouldnt i use it if i wanted to use paranoid? i wanted to use hypochondric you fucker

lala2

Banned
HSC
Lazarus, how do you know that? Have you been PM'ed by a reporter before, or someone else PM'ed you to tell you that they were approached by one? Tehehehe....I wonder who the reporters are....(no, I'm not one)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)