• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is the area of study the same for everyone (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Hi, i see that lots of people are doing Imginative Journeys for their Area of Study and i saw this on the board of studies syllabus as well...

is this certain area of study for hsc only..or is it meant to be for preliminary too...

because im in yr 11 and we're not doin Imaginative Journeys..we're doing a totally differnt topic..

please help me..im a little confused..and freaked that our school is teaching wrong thing..

sorry if i placed this in the wrong forum too..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the area of study of "the journey" only applies to the HSC year so don't fret yet. and the journey encompasses 3 areas (or types of journeys - the imaginative (which may seem popular only cos ppl happen to talk abt it more) the physical journey and the inner journey. you'll do these module in the HSC. my AOS for prelims (last yr) was "awakening" and i think its different for everybody. its meant to give u practice in the AOS study module in the HSC year. the syllabus for the HSC is DIFFERENT to the syllabus for the prelims...if ur still confused just get ur teacher (for any subject) to explain this...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
thanks for helping me out..so lemme get this straight..so when im in yr 12...we all have to do something on journey <- so its set and everyone does the same thing)...?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Thankyou so much for helping me!!
i so appreciate it.....

i like ur signature btw..reminds me of what we're doing in english at skool..

our Aos is dreams and reality
hehee

Thanks so much again!!!

santaslayer

HSC
same area of study except u get differences like inner journey........blah blah balh

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
"Journeys" is the AOS for the HSC year. i thought it wasnt permitted for you to start HSC courses until you actually enter the HSC year because you are getting a head start to your module.
I started term 4 last year...is that allowed?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
term 4 last yr is technically the start of the HSC year anyway....but some schools diecide to do other modules first...i did the HSC critical study last term (4) and NOW we're doing AOS

Iunny

hm... i can't even remember the AOS we did in yr 11 lol

maybe we didn't do an AOS?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
journeys..... :|

so much more restrictive than change, i loved that AoS

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
journeys is ok...i actually quite like it...there is still alot to work with, its no more restrictive than change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)