Is SR not possible for me anymore? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Hello hello....
so first adv math test and already got fked with a statistics investigation. either way I'm not too sad given i'm doing 4u anyways so the adv won't even count towards my atar, but i'm curious, bc I fked my adv, am i now unable to try sr 3U? (CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, I DONT THINK IM EVER GOING TO SR, BUT IM JUST TRYING TO JUGGLE AROUND W MY OPTIONS)

Thanks in adv!!!

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Hello hello....
so first adv math test and already got fked with a statistics investigation. either way I'm not too sad given i'm doing 4u anyways so the adv won't even count towards my atar, but i'm curious, bc I fked my adv, am i now unable to try sr 3U? (CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, I DONT THINK IM EVER GOING TO SR, BUT IM JUST TRYING TO JUGGLE AROUND W MY OPTIONS)

Thanks in adv!!!
No, you can still SR,
Also, surely you should know the ins and out of all this, you have 1.7k messages?

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
2025'er πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ don't worry you'll be fine, I'm assuming you're doing accelerated so you can try again right?
Yeah but I'm not retrying lol. I just want a decent mark for 3U and hopefully better marks for 2u which literally got Fed because my school refuses to give assignments that aren't worded absolutely terribly (happened 3 times now unfortunately- ie the other two assingments from yr 11 maffs)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Yeah but I'm not retrying lol. I just want a decent mark for 3U and hopefully better marks for 2u which literally got Fed because my school refuses to give assignments that aren't worded absolutely terribly (happened 3 times now unfortunately- ie the other two assingments from yr 11 maffs)
Chill you're gonna ace it

C_master

HSC
Hello hello....

Thanks in adv!!!
What is sr? ☠

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Hello hello....

Thanks in adv!!!
u might as well drop out of school icl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)