Is software the ultimate subject? (1 Viewer)

untamedanimal

i think that SDD is the subject which incorporated the widest range of subjects. It incorporates aspects such as:

Business Studies: (Four P's of marketing, SWOT analysis etc)
Physics: (logic gates, understanding how things like CD-Roms work using different sized wavelengths)
Religion: (Ethical issues)
Computers: (Obviously)
Legal Studies: (Copyright Acts, law cases)
Maths: (Programming stuff)

What do all you guys reckon, is SDD the ultimate subject? It sure beats boring subjects like Legal Studies and Biology and its not considered as that easy of a subject either. Both challenging and interesting

fatmuscle

HSC
i agree it is an interesting subject if you are into that kind of stuff.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by untamedanimal
i think that SDD is the subject which incorporated the widest range of subjects. It incorporates aspects such as:

Business Studies: (Four P's of marketing, SWOT analysis etc)
Physics: (logic gates, understanding how things like CD-Roms work using different sized wavelengths)
Religion: (Ethical issues)
Computers: (Obviously)
Legal Studies: (Copyright Acts, law cases)
Maths: (Programming stuff)

What do all you guys reckon, is SDD the ultimate subject? It sure beats boring subjects like Legal Studies and Biology and its not considered as that easy of a subject either. Both challenging and interesting
In SDD - depends on how much work u put in and where? I did almost nuthing and got a band 5 while some people my so alot and still get low marks - SDD classes are very relaxing and all I recommand is getting the excel books and learning it by heart - ask the teacher to photocopy the optional topic(quite hard) of every SDD HSC textbook and you sould be sweet :)

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Software is a great subject. If you're anywhere half decent at it you'll get your name in the paper for being in the top 10.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
eh?
i do both legals and SDD lol
and yes i see the point of ulitmate subject

untamedanimal

i mean that the types of things you learn in religion ie ethics are learnt in SDD. Not that you learn about religion in SDD

untamedanimal

go ahead call us sissies, ill just take me 120k a year

How ironic that he calls software for sissies, yet he uses a computer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)