• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
jezzmo said:
ive smoked it plenty of times..i still think it's bad.

But most good things in life are. You have to keep a balance with whatever you do (fast food, television, etc etc.) i've made a personal decision that the good/fun of smoking weed recreationally outweighs the bad for ME. For others it might not be the right thing/might have different effects/might not reflect your desired lifestyle.
Yeh and you can say that, coz you've tried it thats fair enough, but people who havn't and then have an opinion on it?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
yeah its a pain when u have imaginary leprechauns telling you to burn goverment buildings and change the world
what eva yuor smoking its been laced

wanton-wonton

HSC
Habib said:
A bunch of my friends do it and they love it, whats so bad about it?
i tried it once and i told another friend and he was like 'oh my god are you serious? youre baaaad....' but i didnt see the big point of it.
although i do feel shit for it, but why? whats this all weed-is-bad stuff?
No, you are wrong. Weed is good, keep smokin' kiddo.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
From what i have heard
a 10ener $10
a stick $20
U learn about this shit from ppl talking big at Highschool
a 10ener is a slang for for 10 dollars worth and a stick is referded to a gram . so the same as i was saying before

btw i dotn smoke, just know

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
oh yeah and uve never smoked..uve just been talking to "other" ppl
i didnt say i never smoked. i had it a few times, but dont smoke it these days. but i have been around other people , never joined in their drug activities

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
timrie... anything can become physically addictive :rolleyes:
It's just the body making u feel tired all the time etc etc because it's used to the chemicals...
It DEFINATELY happens with pot.

Don't u kno people that need pot to sleep?
shutup i hate u

HSC
N/A
mizz_smee said:
depends who you are....
as korn said some people get Schitzophrenia like my cousin.
but i think its fine as long as u dont do it all the time.
skitzo - wow, i didnt know that

... personally - i dont know what it does [even though they've educated us about this kinda shit since year 7 or something] - i just blocked out all this codescending talk about shit like drugs, booze etc - simply put, im not interested, and if you guys wanna screw urselves over it - fine by me [and many others]
but what's bad about it - yeah.. it's illegal

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Habib said:
i tried it once and i told another friend and he was like 'oh my god are you serious? youre baaaad....' but i didnt see the big point of it.
What do you think? It wouldn't be illegal if it was good.

.:newii

in a house (thankfully) phew that cardboard box wa
HSC
Habib said:
after reading that it was like deja-vu. my bf used to smoke weed with his friends. first it was an occasionally thing and no matter how many times i told him it was bad for you and it greatly affects your health, he didnt stop and it began to get more frequent. like he would smoke every 6 months, then every month, then every fornight till it got to every week.

that was until one time he had like 3 joints and was totally smashed off his face, he couldnt even stand up or think right and he even told me he couls "see a light" :S neways he wasnt thinking staright and phoned me ( whatever you do NEVER phone ur partner when ur drunk or smashed ) and it ended up in tears to the extent that i was contemplating on breaking up with him and ending our relationship. now hes learnt his lesson and never touches weed.

so i guess theres always gonna be consequences in every choice you make, and my bf learnt his lesson. so if you choose to smoke weed then you better be prepared to face the consequences whatever they turn out to be.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
soha said:
or maybe because weed is fucked up..?

Drinking alcohol to excess it just as bad..if not worse.
A bunch of stoned, and thus- lazy and lethargic people are likely to do less damge then a bunch of tryhards all hyped up on alcohol...

The government just cracks down on it so hard because they make no profit off it..you can't put tax on something that's illegal.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
Drinking alcohol to excess it just as bad..if not worse.
A bunch of stoned, and thus- lazy and lethargic people are likely to do less damge then a bunch of tryhards all hyped up on alcohol...

The government just cracks down on it so hard because they make no profit off it..you can't put tax on something that's illegal.
well just as against alcohol as i am weed
but from what i see alcohol is worse in reguards to the thinsg it leads you to do
i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)