Is sex better when there is the risk of being caught or in private? (1 Viewer)

Is sex better when there is the risk of being caught or in private?

• Risky sex?

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Private sex?

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
I think both are nice. Private is great for romatic, slow real "lovemaking" where you take your time and have lots of foreplay and its just, well, perfect! :)

But then being outside and having the risk (well, any type of risk) is exciting and gets me going really quickly. Its even better when you're pretty sure you really do have an audience!

It all depends on context...
both
yeh i agree

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
it took me a while to decide, but i went with private in the end...

risk is awesome but can get messy if you get caught, or some freaky guys walks up and starts talking to you. yes very creepy

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
well aint you just the bitch today?

anyhow - SEX IS OVERRATED!! =)
Maybe all these people who think it is overrated....just havent had good sex like everyone else...cos im sorry, but the sex i have is AMAZING...and is underrated...:)

HSC
N/A
**Temptation** said:
Maybe all these people who think it is overrated....just havent had good sex like everyone else...cos im sorry, but the sex i have is AMAZING...and is underrated...:)
maybe we just dont wanna have sex?
hmmmm - spoze i shouldnt bag it out till i try it, but meh, i still think it's overrated!

RhiG

never tried it in public...too scared!! what if your folks caught u?

HSC
Rhi87 said:
never tried it in public...too scared!! what if your folks caught u?
hahaha, well then u wuld just want to hope that your folks know that u have been having sex...and that they can keep cool with these sort of matters!:)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
why the fuck would u want to have sex if there was a risk of being caught
thats humiliating..how embarassing and stupid
yeah there is a risk
and it might not happen but id never take the risk
if i was in the situation id be too concerend about getting caught then having sex
so privacy is better

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
:eek:
Yes, the intensity increases.
Does it help a relationship?
Probably could only hurt it.
:eek:

gps_slut

Risky Sex!!!!!!

Risky sex is def better! I thrive on it! I've done it in a phone box, train toilet, side of the freeway, behind the stage during my school play (very fun), in my parents bed when they're home!! The fact that you could get caught at any second is amazing, so much more exciting, such a thrill.
The only time ive even been caught was when we were at my b/f's house and we rang the doorbell and waited for his mum (whos bedroom at the very bottom of the house) to answer the door. Meanwhile we had a quickie standing up then and there on the front doorstep. Yet she was on her way from a neighbors house and suprised us fromthe behind as she came from outside the house to the front door - and let me tell you she was not very happy!
But still, risky sex is def a lot better!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
gps_slut said:
Risky sex is def better! I thrive on it! I've done it in a phone box, train toilet, side of the freeway, behind the stage during my school play (very fun), in my parents bed when they're home!! The fact that you could get caught at any second is amazing, so much more exciting, such a thrill.
The only time ive even been caught was when we were at my b/f's house and we rang the doorbell and waited for his mum (whos bedroom at the very bottom of the house) to answer the door. Meanwhile we had a quickie standing up then and there on the front doorstep. Yet she was on her way from a neighbors house and suprised us fromthe behind as she came from outside the house to the front door - and let me tell you she was not very happy!
But still, risky sex is def a lot better!
wow. are you a nympho? or just proud of being a slut? i have a sneaking suspicion that this is a joke account though.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
sex is best when your not dreaming about it...but actually doing it...

Acid

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
maybe we just dont wanna have sex?
hmmmm - spoze i shouldnt bag it out till i try it, but meh, i still think it's overrated!
*sigh* - so you've never had it but still insist that it's overrated? Okaaaaaaaayyyy

Anyway, public places are fun, but nothing beats a warm bed. :)

gna

HSC
soha said:
why the fuck would u want to have sex if there was a risk of being caught
thats humiliating..how embarassing and stupid
yeah there is a risk
and it might not happen but id never take the risk
if i was in the situation id be too concerend about getting caught then having sex
so privacy is better

you are a deadset boring mofo.....

i'd hate to be with you. the word fun and adventure wouldn't apply to the relationship.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
gna said:
you are a deadset boring mofo.....

i'd hate to be with you. the word fun and adventure wouldn't apply to the relationship.
such is life
who says sex or a relationship would be boring coz its in private?

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Depends on what sort of risk. Risk of public humiliation is always a turn-on. Risk of injury or death isn't quite as such.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
imo. private's better....i dont need risky sex to get my thrills!
it might be fun for others, but i think i'd be too nervous or whatever for it to be that good...i guess i'm not that much of a thrill seeker - i'd sky dive, but i wouldnt bungee & i probably wouldnt have risky sex...unless i completely trusted the guy, situation, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)