Is private tutoring for USYD units common? (1 Viewer)

Another

HSC
N/A
Say, would it be weird if I got a tutor for my math units in uni?

I'd like to wam boost but unfortunately, I'm doing a lot of intensive units (4th year subjects in 2nd year) due to pre requisites.

I'm doing math 1014 and 1013 btw and I wouldn't say I'm strong at maths.

Thanks!

Silly Sausage

HSC

I'd like to wam boost but unfortunately, I'm doing a lot of intensive units (4th year subjects in 2nd year) due to pre requisites.

Thanks!
No, it wouldn't be weird.

What? Are you sure you know what you're doing? 4th year subjects as a prerequisite to 2nd year subjects? Also shouldn't you've already done math1013 and math1014 in first year (unless you failed-then you're in for a good time in engineering). I highly doubt they would let you pick 4th year engineering subjects in your second year especially when you haven't even completed first year maths ffs.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

Thanks!
Not so weird. I have tutored Uni students for Maths and for Statistics: but only for 1st Year level.

If you need and can afford it, get help early. The effect of not coping and keeping up early on, will be stress and falling further behind.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)