is pizza delivery dangerous? (1 Viewer)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
ok i work at pizza hut doing delivery
and i heard some stories from staff that ppls get jumped or rolled for their money
and also take their keys and steal their car..

has n e pizza delivery ppls out thre ever been robbed before?
tell us your storys :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, that does happen. Just stay away from the areas with high aboriginal population.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
depends on your store. Some stores have armaguard taking cash cos it's so dangerous area.

The only things that have happened at Pizza Hut kogarah is that
-Drivers have been sworn at which can really be threatening.

-One driver had he pinky like slammed in the door hinge as he doing a redelivery cos the customer wasn't happy with the pizzas first time and was really angry.

-One driver in the whole two years of pizza hut service was assualted like punched and teens took his pizza.

So no it's not very dangerous

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i just watched fat pizza the movie. and this thread reminded me of the three three rules of pizza deliviry

1. dont gointo peoples homes

i cant remember properly but if u seen the movie u know its funny with that indian guy who gets assualted even though he is really nice

fat.

hey,
A Pizza Delivery Boy has to be the one of the easiest Job in the world... its such a bludge!
me and a couple of my school mates have been working as drivers for jst over a year now and we're still not bored of it
The job itself isn't dangerous, but it also depends where u live... we deliver around the granville area... which i'd say isn't one the safiest of area's in sydney, but still haven't had any dangerous experiences or anything. There was one guy though who worked with us, who was jst threatend by two Fob guys to give the pizzA's.. I'd say that was the most dangerous experience we've heard of..

rantman

HSC
N/A
Dingo2004 said:
ok i work at pizza hut doing delivery
and i heard some stories from staff that ppls get jumped or rolled for their money
and also take their keys and steal their car..

has n e pizza delivery ppls out thre ever been robbed before?
tell us your storys :)
Pizza delivery friend said: "When delivering a pizza to abos and teens (especially in South Western Sydney) and you see that their facial expression suggests that they are not happy when they open the pizza box, then don't bother with the money - just get the f*ck outta there! It's not worth risking your life for. Because when someone is hungry and they wait for 45-60 mins for burnt or shit pizza they will be pretty anoyed. :( And you'll be a soft target for that anger."

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Heaps of guys I know have done it or are doing it.

Apparently about the worst is delivering to pubs or hotels because evryone hassles you, people are drunk and people try and score pizza because you can get fired for giving the company a bad name eg throwing a pizza in someones face in a crowded hotel.

Other than that I've heard of people running later becasue especially at party's they get dragged inside and end up having a beer or to.

In one case this guy I know ended up spending an hour at a party going back to work saying he got lost delivering again to the party and staying another hour and a half.

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Some guy who used to work with me would never ever deliver pizzas again, he was assaulted by a mob armed with big sticks... more than once...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
arent pizza delivery ppl not allowed to carry more then 40 bux change on them each delivery for security sake

lol..lebanese area
whats the worse thats gonna happen?
and doesnt matter what nationality you are
that doenst determine if ur nice or not

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
and doesnt matter what nationality you are
that doenst determine if ur nice or not
Yes, but most people are smart enough to overgeneralise from past experience.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
I reommend that you get a baseball bat to put in your car for your protection cause i once went with a guy who delivered pizza for dominoes and he said that its to stop guys who try to bash and take the your change.

Where is your dominoes at ?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lmao thats what a mate of mine does....... he also has a baseball rolling around in the car in case the cops ever pull him up, lmao

Mike iE

HSC
i work at dominoes, our store has been open 3 months and we've had no problems. if the customer is angry, you just offer them free stuff and it always calms them down.
We are not allowed to leave the store with more than $20, but generally you keep a bit more just incase.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Once when we were drunk, this guy answered the door naked because we were 50c short. We got a 50c discount which was pretty cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)