Is O'Day worth going to? (1 Viewer)

goobypls

HSC
Hey just wondering what you guys think of ODay and whether it will be worth attending as I have previous plans that I might cancel in order to go. Will all of the clubs and societies be available to join on the day? Also this will be my first time at the campus after accepting my offer so I'll be walking around on my lonesome. Do most people meet up with friends to go or what's the dealio folks? Thanks and hope to see you tomorrow (today).

waterlml

HSC
Hey just wondering what you guys think of ODay and whether it will be worth attending as I have previous plans that I might cancel in order to go. Will all of the clubs and societies be available to join on the day? Also this will be my first time at the campus after accepting my offer so I'll be walking around on my lonesome. Do most people meet up with friends to go or what's the dealio folks? Thanks and hope to see you tomorrow (today).
some people go with friends but there's nothing wrong going by yourself lol i'm planning to go to orientation myself since none of my friends doing the same course with me or some of them don't attend the sessions i booked for XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)