Is Medentry worth it ?? (1 Viewer)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hi all, I am a year 11 student looking to go into medicine and therefor need to sit the UMAT next year. I really don't know what the best way to prepare for this would be, to those that have done or are doing medentry is it worth it? Do you think it has assisted you in achieving a better UMAT score ? Or would you recommend private tutoring instead? I'm just very confused aha, any help is appreciated ^_^

mookss

HSC
N/A
there are free or super cheap medentry and face2face papers sold online for less than $100- have a look around to buy those instead of paying $500+ for them!

from what my medicine and dentistry friends generally say, the medentry and face2face stuff are definitely not a guarantee that you will improve and do well (of the 46 people in my class who signed up for medentry, only two got over 90 percentile). getting a private umat tutor will greatly help! good luck!

moonbear129

HSC
Hi! I'm going into year 12; taking both umat and hsc in 2015! are there any free spots left that i could fill in for a group discount for medentry???
thanks!!
email: sara.pyun98@gmail.com

tomnomnom696

HSC Goddess
HSC
personally i think its not too bad; it just depends how you work through the stuff they give you. theres heaps of questions and you can read the worked solutions. i think it greatly improved my section 3 score but not as much the others. i managed to get 93 percentile which is decent but not sure if its completely attributed to medentry lol.

tomnomnom696

HSC Goddess
HSC
their section 3 is also much harder than the actual umat's. like to an unnecessary degree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)