Is Marketing easy? (1 Viewer)

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Hey peeps..
I'm in year 1 and I chose to do marketing for session 2.. but what i really want is to get a D average for the end of the year so I can transfer to fashion which was 90.30 this year (but I also need to fill out a personal statement) but how easy is this course and for a person like me.. who only just passed everything else.. haha :p
I hear there's a lot of presentations..

Comments? thanks

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
ok im doing a straight commerce degree and i did marketing in sem1, it was my lowest mark with 70.
its a pretty "basic" course, but the difficulty is that there is a LOT to learn
in sem 1 the marks consisted of
8% - T/F MCQ questions
12% - in class case based test
10% - presentation
5% - discussion on another presentation
5% - classwork and participation
20% - marketing plan
40% - final

everyone kinda talked about how easy the course was, excpet i dont know of many who got consisten high marks throughout the course

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I'm doing it in Sem 2 now....there is a heck of a lot to learn isn't there....the textbook is like 1000pages....but it's colourful though.... :D
Do you really have to turn up to the lectures???i mean it said in the outline that they will mark you...

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
ok you dont HAVE to turn up to lectures BUT, i had mohammed last sem and he outlined which part to study for in each lecture
like a lecture would be on avg 15 or so pages, which is about 30 odd slides, but he'd STRESS to study one or two slides in particular, which were the exam questions :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)