is it wrong to feel incredibly calm/not stressed at all for the HSC? (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
So I haven't been feeling stressed at all. It may come across as good preparation but I don't want to feel overconfident and end up disappointing myself in case something happens, as usually I'd feel extremely stressed and anxious for any test lol
is someone else feeling the same way?

mxhelle

HSC
Hey, I feel not stressed at all and I haven't even memorised much for English yet. Mostly calm because I know I can cram quickly, but I feel like stressing won't help anyways. I'm actually excited for the HSC because I want this over and done with 😅

stressedadfff

HSC
Hey, I feel not stressed at all and I haven't even memorised much for English yet. Mostly calm because I know I can cram quickly, but I feel like stressing won't help anyways. I'm actually excited for the HSC because I want this over and done with 😅
smae i dont really care as much its stretched out wayyyy tooooo long

icycledough

HSC
Honestly, I'd say the reasons people may not be feeling anxious is that they're just feeling too tired or over it to be feeling any sort of emotion. This year has definitely been the hardest year for any Year 12 cohort probably for ages, so it takes great perseverance and grit to be able to grind through till the end. Most people may be feeling just completely drained of energy and too focused on their study that they don't feel anxious or can't afford to feel anxious, if that last part makes sense.

notme123

HSC
Honestly, I'd say the reasons people may not be feeling anxious is that they're just feeling too tired or over it to be feeling any sort of emotion. This year has definitely been the hardest year for any Year 12 cohort probably for ages, so it takes great perseverance and grit to be able to grind through till the end. Most people may be feeling just completely drained of energy and too focused on their study that they don't feel anxious or can't afford to feel anxious, if that last part makes sense.
idk about the last part im not stressed but im also not focussed on study atm. im not over confident either i just want the exams over and done with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)