is it weird when the girl is heaps taller than the guy? (1 Viewer)

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
of course, it all dosnt matter if they love eachother n that but from an outsiders perspective do u think its weird when u see this?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes it can look strange on first glance but who cares

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
if she is like, over half a head taller then him, it looks funny as all hell and makes me laugh so so much.
if she isnt much taller then him, who cares.
but i wouldnt date a guy who was way shorter then me.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
chilipepper said:
of course, it all dosnt matter if they love eachother n that but from an outsiders perspective do u think its weird when u see this?
It's embarassing, the guy is meant 2 be bigger and taller than chicks 2 look superior, but if the dude is shorter than the chick, then it looks as if the gurl is goin out with a kid. :cool:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
one of my friends is way much taller then me, like, a head and half, and she was going out with this guy who is just shorter then me, and it looked soooooooooooo funny. i used to walk behind them and make jokes that she was the mum and he was her son. me and my cousin used to piss ourselves laughing making mum and son jokes about them.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
chilipepper said:
sometimes it looks odd, but who cares, it dosn't matter.
They don't mind so why should others

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
yeh it don't really matter, what's it to everyone else if he is shorter? if they like eachther than that's it...

HerO

Banned
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
sometimes it looks odd, but who cares, it dosn't matter.
They don't mind so why should others
Hell feck it matters, imagine if a chick is taller than u and they actually have 2 reach down 2 give u a pash and the dude have 2 be on his toes 2 reach up 2 her, now wouldn't it be normally the other way around?...

Like it's sort of a power thing, the dude is socially regarded as the person of power, if the chick is taller than it looks fecken weird...:cool:

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
chilipepper said:
It is unfortunate that such a superficial characteristic could produce such disdain for another, but it still looks ridiculously strange if the girl is anything but marginally taller

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
u guys r over reacting, i mean maybe U's Personally wont go out with a taller girl but if there are couples like that, then maybe they are going out with eachother exaclty because they look like whot they look like, i mean, they dont just go out magically?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
HerO said:
Hell feck it matters, imagine if a chick is taller than u and they actually have 2 reach down 2 give u a pash and the dude have 2 be on his toes 2 reach up 2 her, now wouldn't it be normally the other way around?...

Like it's sort of a power thing, the dude is socially regarded as the person of power, if the chick is taller than it looks fecken weird...:cool:
well I guess its their choice.
Preferably I'd like to end up with someone whos taller then me, I have a thing for tall men:)but if i end up falling for someone whos shorter I wouldn't be shallow and reject them just because they are shorter then me,

kaylee_89

HSC
girl taller than guy

well... it is a bit weird but if you like eachother screw everyone else!
:p
but me personally I'd like someone about my height or a bit taller than me
so you can at least look them in the eye and
kiss them :p lol
heheheheheeee but tallies and shorties can mix on occassion
but all i mainly see is people the same height it also depends if da guy is heaps shorter than u or not?
wel... yea
hope it helps

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
HerO said:
Ur all talking rubbish, I bet none of u in here would go out with a midget even if he/she had a great personality...:cool:
i hate sounding shallow but i wouldn't date a midget

HerO

Banned
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
well I guess its their choice.
Preferably I'd like to end up with someone whos taller then me, I have a thing for tall men:)but if i end up falling for someone whos shorter I wouldn't be shallow and reject them just because they are shorter then me,
OZGIRL86 said:
i hate sounding shallow but i wouldn't date a midget
Yeah uv juz contradicted urself there, u said u wouldn't reject some1 purely cuz their short but u then said u would reject a midget...ur either shallow or not, u can't be a bit of both :cool:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
They guy would develop a complex and those relationships sometimes can get yucky. I prefer metaphorically taller women.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I prefer it when the guy is taller than me. I hate short guys, cos I have to lean down to hug them or whatever. It's just weird.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
HerO said:
Yeah juz proves u were being a pretentious bitch. :cool:
:(

well i'll rephrase then, I don't mind dating someone who's shorter than me as long as they are not short like a midget

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)