is it too late to ask for special consideration? (1 Viewer)

hello

everyone!!!!:)
HSC
N/A
sweet ill give it ago:) atleast its worth a try

santaslayer

HSC
no im sorry to spoil it but the uac thingy states that special consideration would be given after a precise date......so.....

adamj

Well that may be true, it was the 30th Sept, last year and the school need to know that this is a long term problem for most of the cases.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Special consideration is different to EAS (which had its cutoff on September 30). Special consideration is appealing straight to the uni to ask them to take you in directly (i.e not through UAC and cutoffs). Its worth a try, the worst they can say is no, and you'd be in the same position you are now. Nothing to lose....

hello

HSC
N/A
thanx everyone, im gonna give it a shot at both uws and csu. which out of these 2 unis arent as 'strict'. and also will they be closed today (sunday), so should i ring them tomrrow (monday)
i already sent them an email yesterday (saturday) so when should i ring?

hello

HSC
N/A
oh and do u any of you's know whats the best number to call for uws on and csu on?

chip

HSC
Hello i hate to tell you this but the special sport considerations for most unis are only for people who have represented Australia not just NSW.....
it states somewhere that for international level athletes special consideration will be given
but then i guess that for each sport (swimming is more time consuming than many others for example) and each uni things could be different

hello

HSC
N/A
well u think i shouldnt ring them and just get the shitty course im going to get which is b science at uws. then hopefully transfer after first semester?v u think there is no chance so i shouldnt ring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)