Is it too late to apply for housing at the Kensington Colleges? (1 Viewer)

Fightin Streets

HSC
The title pretty much says it all. I understand that there is another thread discussing this, but I couldn't really find any specific dates, so additional information would be really helpful. I was planning to apply for the second semester, would I have a decent chance of acceptance?

FuJu

HSC
I know people at some colleges who didn't get interviewed until February this year and still made it in before term started in March.

It's definitely not too late to apply for second semester. No worries at all.

Thecorey0

HSC
If you got an AAA you get a guarnteed place in one of them, providing you live outside of sydney, or western sydney. I had my interview 1.5 months ago yet haven't got an offer yet. If you live in Sydney, you have a very very small probability of getting in.

Thecorey0

HSC
Academic achievement award. Each school gets to nominate one student to recieve it. It also gives you $4000 and 5 bonus points.

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
If you got an AAA you get a guarnteed place in one of them, providing you live outside of sydney, or western sydney. I had my interview 1.5 months ago yet haven't got an offer yet. If you live in Sydney, you have a very very small probability of getting in.

Your post made me feel good until I read the bolded part >_>

emphasis

HSC
Can anyone else confirm that if you receive an AAA, you get a guaranteed place in the Kensington colleges? Is it just the Kensington colleges or are the other college offering guaranteed places as well? I am only asking on here since I cant contact the uni until next week. I wasn't really aware of the fact that AAA receivers got places guaranteed and what processes (eg interviews) do i need to go through after i contact the colleges?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)