Is it to late for Schoolies (1 Viewer)

when26

HSC
N/A
me and my Friends are planning to go to surfers pardise during new years ..... is that to late to be called schoolies ????????

????

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'd say yes, it's not really schoolies after about a month after exams (i.e. when it dies down at gold coast and stuff) but you are really pushing it since you already have results which ruins the point of schoolies in a way lol. But don't let that ruin your fun, you can still call it schoolies if you want and Surfers is still going to be awesome around new years.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Just go to schoolies next year. If you think you're being a creepy cunt and its weird just remember that there are weider cunts out there who go every year until they are 30.

Aysce

HSC
Just go to schoolies next year. If you think you're being a creepy cunt and its weird just remember that there are weider cunts out there who go every year until they are 30.
Not sure if you're being serious.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
No. It's your holiday, call it whatever the hell you want.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure if you're being serious.
100% srs i know a person who said he went with his mates each year until 21 lol im sure theres creepier guys out there who go to 30

Dedication_

HSC
I'm sooo being a toolie next year and lying that I just completed my HSC that year, #winning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)