Is it still possible for me to get 90+? (1 Viewer)

sandyyx

HSC
N/A
So my ideal atar is nothing below 93.05 but I've been quite worried since my marks dont look like they quite make the cut. I just got some half yearlies marks back and was wondering if it was still possible and exactly how likely it is for me to get even just 90+? Here are my marks below: (take into consideration that half yearlies weigh more please)

Mathematics- first assessment: 97% half yearlies: 82.5% roughly ranked top 8 or 9 out of around 45
Maths extension- first assessment: 72% half yearlies: 80% roughly ranked top 8 or 9 out of around 25
Economics- first assessment: 80% half yearlies: 72% roughly ranked 3rd-4th out of 14
English- first assessment: 66.66% second assessment: 75% half yearlies: (haven't received back yet) ranking probably isnt in top 20 or 30 out of 90 :cry:
Music- first assessment: 95 second assessment 97.5 half yearlies: 77% ranked 1st
Music extension- (no assessment yet since its more like a major work thing going on)

I'm unsure of my ranking in some subjects since some teachers haven't given it to us >_>
The biggest problem I'm facing now being neglectful of study due to my lack of motivation :(. I feel I can do better in every subject except english. That subject is really sucking the hope out of me of getting 90+. So is it possible to get 90+ or even 94 at the rate of my marks...? Can i make a turn around? And what marks should i be aiming to get from now on if its possible? Lastly, any tips on motivating myself to study?

btw, my school is overall ranked 66th-110th so not the best school out there...

Candidate

HSC
So my ideal atar is nothing below 93.05 but I've been quite worried since my marks dont look like they quite make the cut. I just got some half yearlies marks back and was wondering if it was still possible and exactly how likely it is for me to get even just 90+? Here are my marks below: (take into consideration that half yearlies weigh more please)

Mathematics- first assessment: 97% half yearlies: 82.5% roughly ranked top 8 or 9 out of around 45
Maths extension- first assessment: 72% half yearlies: 80% roughly ranked top 8 or 9 out of around 25
Economics- first assessment: 80% half yearlies: 72% roughly ranked 3rd-4th out of 14
English- first assessment: 66.66% second assessment: 75% half yearlies: (haven't received back yet) ranking probably isnt in top 20 or 30 out of 90 :cry:
Music- first assessment: 95 second assessment 97.5 half yearlies: 77% ranked 1st
Music extension- (no assessment yet since its more like a major work thing going on)

I'm unsure of my ranking in some subjects since some teachers haven't given it to us >_>
The biggest problem I'm facing now being neglectful of study due to my lack of motivation :(. I feel I can do better in every subject except english. That subject is really sucking the hope out of me of getting 90+. So is it possible to get 90+ or even 94 at the rate of my marks...? Can i make a turn around? And what marks should i be aiming to get from now on if its possible? Lastly, any tips on motivating myself to study?

btw, my school is overall ranked 66th-110th so not the best school out there...
It really depends what English level you have taken. But yes, you should be getting an ATAR of 90+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)