Is it real?! Shopping addiction?! (1 Viewer)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
This might sound stupid but I think I have a problem... I shop a little too much and find myself impulse-buying when there is a good sale. Any tips or advice? Also, does anyone have the same issue?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Literally me

You'll get to a point where you get so sick of shopping you hate it so you don't do it for 6 months before the cravings come back. Just make sure you remain relatively broke having all your cash out of your reach and you should be good :)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I have this too... basically you deal with it as you start to run out of money :haha:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Create a list of things you need
Cut that list down, because you've probably listed too much
Only buy things that are on the list

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
It's hard to resist when you see a good deal/sale right? Been spending heaps on the Myer sale online... free shipping on everything! Hard to pass up...

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
It's hard to resist when you see a good deal/sale right? Been spending heaps on the Myer sale online... free shipping on everything! Hard to pass up...
block the website on your computer, resist the email deals
tell me if something works haha (urbanoutfitters is one of my top 8 sites and each time I spend like $50..fuar so poor)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
block the website on your computer, resist the email deals
tell me if something works haha (urbanoutfitters is one of my top 8 sites and each time I spend like $50..fuar so poor)
I used to shop on UO all the time... I stopped after they made me buy 3 lots of the one order I placed, they charged me 3 times! Never went back .

Quadro

HSC
N/A
It can be real. You can also make it unreal - stop buying stuff.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Yeah it's like a psychological issue D:

fashionguru

HSC
N/A
i have an online shopping addiction! But as you get low on cash, you start to be more thoughtful with what you buy.
The best thing to do... move in with your partner or move house or clean out your closet.. cause once you do, you will go OH MY GOSH I HAVE SO MANY CLOTHES! I used to buy, buy, buy thinking i had nothing to wear but after moving in with a partner i realised the amount of garbage bags i was transferring my clothes over in was ridiculous! So i've actually stopped spending for the last few months... besides one dress on trendylulu.. but when there are sales i kind of struggle with stopping myself!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)