Is It Possible To Get This? (1 Viewer)

preetsa

HSC
Hey everyone this is my first post but i browse this website quite often.

I was very curious about knowing what i'd need to get 90 UAI with my subjects and if its possible to even do so

I have currently selected:

3u. Maths (Most likely gona drop to 2U Adv Maths within the first few weeks)
2u Adv. English
Legal Studies
Business Studies
IPT
PDH/PE

Can i achieve 90 UAI?
Easily or Very Hard?
And what marks (on average approx.) would i require to get a UAI of around 90?

Thankyou in Adv. and this will help me alot in determining whether i replace a subject before the actual subject content starts etc. in term 1 :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
preetsa said:
Hey everyone this is my first post but i browse this website quite often.

I was very curious about knowing what i'd need to get 90 UAI with my subjects and if its possible to even do so

I have currently selected:

3u. Maths (Most likely gona drop to 2U Adv Maths within the first few weeks)
2u Adv. English
Legal Studies
Business Studies
IPT
PDH/PE

Can i achieve 90 UAI?
Easily or Very Hard?
And what marks (on average approx.) would i require to get a UAI of around 90?

Thankyou in Adv. and this will help me alot in determining whether i replace a subject before the actual subject content starts etc. in term 1 :)
First of all, I would like to say that most of HSC subjects combination can get you 100 UAI if not very high 99s.

Secondly, 90 UAI doesn't require a high total scaled aggregate meaning that it is not difficult at all with your own subjects despite being quite poorly scaled.

Thirdly, scaling won't really affect you if you achieve the high ends of the results (i.e. Band 6).

Lastly, it really depends...I don't really know what you would need in average because every subject is differently scaled. But I will estimate that low 80s in all your subjects can easily get you over 90 UAI.

I hope that helped.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
If you put in the effort in any subject you can easily achieve whatever mark you wanted... with the right balance between study and relaxing (otherwise you can certainly wear yourself out).

Scaling matters a fair bit, but don't worry yourself about it all that much... It's just that in the lower scaling subjects you do have to perform you absolute best to get the high marks, whereas in the high scaling ones you can stuff up a tad but still get similar marks (not saying that you should stuff up a little :D)

~Fire Jade~

HSC
Yup, its possible to get the over 90 UAI....you just need to work hard (this is the same for other subjects as well).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)