Is it possible to get 70 ATAR or more? :( doing bad in internal assessments :( (1 Viewer)

aaron_s

HSC
Hey guys so i do the following: Mathematics, Standard English, Economics, Chemistry, Physics. My internal assessments are not great at all. Theres still 55% to go for maths and the rest pretty much (Trials and HSC). Im coming towards the bottom in maths 25 below / 30, Physics: 6/14, Chemistry: 9/15, Economics: 11/14, English: 52/110. I was told by my teacher they make our tests pretty hard so Im a bit optimistic i can get a good ATAR but would it be possible if i work my butt off for the trials and hsc to get a good a atar? Im pretty certain i can pull up my ranks in physics, chemistry, economics and english but maths is the one that worries me the most. Im really stressing out and worried, so any help would be appreciated.

mariannebags

HSC
N/A
Ask your teachers what they think. remember the ATAR is not the end of the world and you may get a few ATAR point at uni for where you live etc. Also I have heard that some unis give you point for doing HSC science, getting band 4,5,6 and then doing a science course, so look into that.
Go to the practise online multiple choice part of Board of studies and practise those to get those marks up, you are doing a lot of subjects that are just practise/practise/practise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)