Is it possible to get 100% raw mark? (1 Viewer)

juampabonilla

HSC
N/A
Guys just wondering if it is possible to get full marks in the actual test and if anyone has done it before. Just asking cause some of the questions in question 7 and 8 are freaking hard/

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Yes.

Quite a lot of people get very close to full marks, and can get full marks in questions 7 and 8.

With practice you realise the last questions really aren't difficult.

braintic

HSC
N/A
Guys just wondering if it is possible to get full marks in the actual test and if anyone has done it before. Just asking cause some of the questions in question 7 and 8 are freaking hard/
The later questions are nowhere near as difficult as they used to be.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
I'm curious, why has the level of HSC 4U papers difficulty been dropped so much over the past 100 years? Or even, over the past 30 years?

braintic

HSC
N/A
I'm curious, why has the level of HSC 4U papers difficulty been dropped so much over the past 100 years? Or even, over the past 30 years?
Hmmm .... not sure.

On a completely unrelated matter, did you realise that the fraction of females teaching 'high level' maths has increased over the last 100 years, even the last 30 years?

photastic

HSC
You can say the same for all levels of maths.

glittergal96

HSC
Not to mention the physics syllabus, which has been dumbed down to the point where you need very little quantitative grasp of concepts to do well. (Nor are you rewarded for properly understanding these concepts.)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Hmmm .... not sure.

On a completely unrelated matter, did you realise that the fraction of females teaching 'high level' maths has increased over the last 100 years, even the last 30 years?
Correlation does not imply causation. But I like your mischievous suggestion.

Also of course there has been a dumbing down trend over the last 30 years, as in HSC Physics. When I went to uni, perhaps only 1 in 40 in Australia went; now virtually everyone goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)