is it possible to cover the entire syllabus for five subjects over the summer holidays (1 Viewer)

ButteryNucleotide

HSC
i really think it isn't necessary. r there certain subjects or topics u think ur going to struggle with? u could study for those in the summer holidays. i tried to go over bio and physics module 1 content before the start of holidays because i was struggling in science in year 10, and it really helped me out. i'd also be curious as to how you'd study the entire syllabus?

Armon

HSC
would seriously doubt it. tried doing this for 4 unit which all thinks considered isnt particularly content heavy and only got through a little bit over half the textbook. definitely worth it though as it positioned me to finish the course way earlier and grind papers

ButteryNucleotide

HSC
would seriously doubt it. tried doing this for 4 unit which all thinks considered isnt particularly content heavy and only got through a little bit over half the textbook. definitely worth it though as it positioned me to finish the course way earlier and grind papers
did u do this during the holidays between yr12 term 1 and yr12 term 2? or did u do it the holidays before yr 11? i might try that as well :)

carrotsss

HSC
yeah I did most of my subjects and I had a busy holidays with work and doing stuff with family, if ur less busy you could easily do all of them.

I found it quite worth it because it pretty much carried me for the rest of the hsc despite not doing that much work afterwards

lolcti

HSC
N/A
i really think it isn't necessary. r there certain subjects or topics u think ur going to struggle with? u could study for those in the summer holidays. i tried to go over bio and physics module 1 content before the start of holidays because i was struggling in science in year 10, and it really helped me out. i'd also be curious as to how you'd study the entire syllabus?
I don't want to do some topics, I want to get everything over and done with. Realistically w my subjects I cant do that, I'm probs just going to do 2-3 subjects. I'd study the entire syllabus by using the textbook, atomi, school resources, and looking at previous students unit notes and just write down all the syllabus requirements and points and exclude anything unnecessary. I just need it to be less stressful in year 12 and focus on getting a band 6 in english lmao.

Canoeboat

HSC
dont do math and eng by urself, they need people to teach u cuz theres some stuff you actually need to learn but do the subjects that are just memorisation to get a headstart e.g. bio

carrotsss

HSC
dont do math and eng by urself, they need people to teach u cuz theres some stuff you actually need to learn but do the subjects that are just memorisation to get a headstart e.g. bio
you can definitely do maths with youtube and stuff like that if anything it’s easier since u set the pace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)