is it possible to achieve a high atar with standard subjects (1 Viewer)

santavself

HSC
year 12 atar, i'm doing english standard, mathematics standard 2, legal studies, business studies and modern history.

i hear all these subjects scale terribly however am i able to achieve an atar that is satisfactorily high

i've been reading on this forum and everyone here does ext 1,2 subjects and it's quite daunting and left me wondering whether or not i am capable of also getting a high atar if i grind these subjects out. thanks

Want90Atar

HSC
year 12 atar, i'm doing english standard, mathematics standard 2, legal studies, business studies and modern history.

i hear all these subjects scale terribly however am i able to achieve an atar that is satisfactorily high

i've been reading on this forum and everyone here does ext 1,2 subjects and it's quite daunting and left me wondering whether or not i am capable of also getting a high atar if i grind these subjects out. thanks
who the fuck said modern history scale terribly

santavself

HSC
who the fuck said modern history scale terribly
i asked my careers advisor and she said all the subjects i have picked scale on the lower side, however im also not quite sure as these are all essay subjects with a shit ton of writing

idkkdi

HSC
i asked my careers advisor and she said all the subjects i have picked scale on the lower side, however im also not quite sure as these are all essay subjects with a shit ton of writing
business and legal has meh scaling.
eng standard and maths standard have pretty bad scaling compared to their counterparts.

modern history scales decently well but not too impressive.

possibility of achieving a high atar depends on what you think of as high.

santavself

HSC
business and legal has meh scaling.
eng standard and maths standard have pretty bad scaling compared to their counterparts.

modern history scales decently well but not too impressive.

possibility of achieving a high atar depends on what you think of as high.
lets say i was to shoot for the moon at a 95, would i be able to achieve that.

also do internals determine the band u get in the final mark

lets say u fuck the first set but then ace the rest would you still get a b6

...sorry for flooding u with questions just curious about this whole hsc thing since the school i go to ranked in the 400's last year so it's a rlly shitty school

idkkdi

HSC
lets say i was to shoot for the moon at a 95, would i be able to achieve that.

also do internals determine the band u get in the final mark

lets say u fuck the first set but then ace the rest would you still get a b6

...sorry for flooding u with questions just curious about this whole hsc thing since the school i go to ranked in the 400's last year so it's a rlly shitty school
to have a possibility at 95 from 400's you basically have to dux.
so you really shouldn't be having any problems with internal rank.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Business Studies hit me pretty hard back when I did my HSC, was averaging in the 90's but ended up with an 86.

Even English Standard wasn't that bad, I was averaging in the 80's and ended up with a mark in the 80's.

santavself

HSC
Business Studies hit me pretty hard back when I did my HSC, was averaging in the 90's but ended up with an 86.

Even English Standard wasn't that bad, I was averaging in the 80's and ended up with a mark in the 80's.
what was your atar if you dont mind me asking

laterz laterz

HSC

how r u providing business tutoring with a mark of 86

is that your final hsc mark or raw mark or what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)