is it okay to do 2 long body paras for mod A (comparative) ? (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
i meant would u do the first 2 paras separated and then the last one integrated
ohh ya idg how the 3rd body para could integrate 2 wholly different ideas to compare both texts tho...

zizi2003_

HSC
yea honestly i prefer seperate (4 paras). But the topic sentences and links add a-lot of words lol. Better to do 2 integrated. Plus it sounds better as your actively analysing.
so when you do the 2 body para approach, do you have like one example from ur first text, followed by an example from ur second text - and so on? or is it first 2 examples from first text only

uniqueusername1

HSC
so when you do the 2 body para approach, do you have like one example from ur first text, followed by an example from ur second text - and so on? or is it first 2 examples from first text only
so like first I compare the contexts. Then I do text A quote followed by text B quote -> comparing these two. And then repeat. Don't do text A for 2 quotes followed by text B quotes. That destroys the whole purpose of integrated approach.

zizi2003_

HSC
so like first I compare the contexts. Then I do text A quote followed by text B quote -> comparing these two. And then repeat. Don't do text A for 2 quotes followed by text B quotes. That destroys the whole purpose of integrated approach.
ok then im screwed ig
ive always done 2 Text A quotes followed by 2 text B quotes (and comparison is done in text B quotes)
but ur right tho, i should probs change that now

uniqueusername1

HSC
ok then im screwed ig
ive always done 2 Text A quotes followed by 2 text B quotes (and comparison is done in text B quotes)
but ur right tho, i should probs change that now
yea cause the whole point of integrated approach is to let you actively compare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)