Is it ok?? (1 Viewer)

Crazy4U

Ok say you used to go out with this guy, you broke up with him and he is going out with someone new..... he still wants to go to the formal with you and you both have a history of not being able to keep your hands off eachother when you should.... wud it still be a good idea to take him to your formal and afterparty knowing you will both be drunk.....? :confused:

mayhemily

HSC
hmm prob not a good idea... if you both think you can control yourselves then thats alright, but with alcomohol... if he has a new gf why does he want to go to the formal with you? maybe he should see what the gf thinks about it too.

Crazy4U

I think we are going together for memories and stuff.... i dunno i mean i know we could have a heap of fun, just worried a little bit about the alcohol factor :rolleyes:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
if it was me, i certainly wouldnt go with him, especially considering he has a new girlfriend. but really and truly its up to you... i wouldnt trust myself sober let alone with alcohol added

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
why are you asking us? We can't tell you whether you're going to fuck him or not - and whether that's right or wrong.

cko

HSC
well i wouldn't. Just don't risk it. The most u do if u go to a formal with someone u ain't going out with is buy a corsage for them, sit next to them to eat, and maybe share a dance. full stop. I say, why risk it? if in doubt, don't.

Cicciolina

HSC
Nup, I think you knwo that you shouldn't either. It also kinda sounds like he just wants you to take him to your formal so he can go to the afterparty+alcohol stuff like that. Plus, with his girlfriend, the chances of it getting too messy are pretty high.

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
if you dont like his new chic, i say do it :)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
You're already questioning the ability to not do anything together, so the possibility that he is going to cheat on his girlfriend with you is very much present, isn't that setting off big alarm signals to you, like one saying "NO"?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Cyph said:
why are you asking us? We can't tell you whether you're going to fuck him or not - and whether that's right or wrong.
What Cyph said. If you think it's bad, no. If you think it's good, yes.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
obviously you've still got a thing for him and want our approval to say that it's ok for you to get with him. well go ahead, i don't think any of us really care either way

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Dont say "get with"!!!!!! It annoys the holy bejeesus out of me!! IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!!

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
amen brother

Dave85

HSC
it sounds 2 risky 2 me... and the fact he has a gf and u guys hav history and u will be drinking is a pretty bad mix. personally, if it was me, i wudnt. But then agian i only know wat u told us. u know the situation best. if u think u can control urself and just go as friends then i see know problem. i think weather u do or dont is really up 2 how u can conrtol urselves.

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
ur not with neone, so ur int he clear
if hes gonna hook up with u, then hes the one cheating...
its a two sided thing.
he obviosuly knows something has a high chance of happening, if hes still gonna go, he obviously doesnt like this new chic much neway

J

jhakka

Don't go with someone who already has a boyfriend/girlfriend. The end.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
personally, i wouldnt make such a move esp in the case you describe.
things, sometimes get out of hands esp with alky so i would advise myself not to.
aww. damn urges :p

you'll only end up hurting more than one person and feeling like shit isnt the way to go. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)