Is it mandatory for year 12 to go back to school next term? (1 Viewer)

vishnay

God
HSC
I was under the impression that year 12 had full access to campus starting October 25th (Year 12s having the choice to go to school to interact with their teachers), however, my school mandated online classes for the first 3 weeks of next term as well as face to face classes in the 2 weeks before the HSC with the exception of a study vacation on the Friday of Week 5. Obviously, I don't want to wake up in the morning, get ready and travel to school in the 2 weeks before the HSC just to waste time there doing 'revision' nor do I want to attend online classes for 3 weeks while I could be using my time far more productively. Does anyone know if schools are actually allowed to make year 12s attend school in term 5?

Luke322

HSC
I was under the impression that year 12 had full access to campus starting October 25th (Year 12s having the choice to go to school to interact with their teachers), however, my school mandated online classes for the first 3 weeks of next term as well as face to face classes in the 2 weeks before the HSC with the exception of a study vacation on the Friday of Week 5. Obviously, I don't want to wake up in the morning, get ready and travel to school in the 2 weeks before the HSC just to waste time there doing 'revision' nor do I want to attend online classes for 3 weeks while I could be using my time far more productively. Does anyone know if schools are actually allowed to make year 12s attend school in term 5?
They probably are, its the same with my school but we just have 'seminars' not actual full classes for some reason. If you really don't want to go, don't go and see what happens lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)