Is it just me or is anyone else NOT confident AT ALL for tommorow??? (1 Viewer)

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
i'm trying to relax and sit back watch some movies b4 panicking at the very last minute. I'm actually more worried abt my otha exams afta english especially business studies and chemistry
I noe for sure that i'm gonna screw up in the chemistry paper coz i've been dedicating my time to studying for business studies and english!!
I hate section 2 of the AOS paper 1, section 1 and 3 is quite alrite!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1 IN THEIR EXAMS!

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
yep i'm screwed.
i thought i did really well in the trials when i came out of the exam and then got crap marks. i think my aos essay was my highest mark, 10/15.
and i'm def going to fail chem.
but i prefer the journeys thing to modules cos modules is worth more, they can specify texts (cos i'm doing poetry and frontline) and stupid hamlet.
I'm sooo doomed for that.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I am not confident about Paper 2, Module B - King Lear.

The trial was a disaster, and l bet the hsc exam will be too.

Paper 1 Section 1 hates me. Its so evil.

Oh yes, goodluck everyone :)

Last edited:

ducksitter

can't say I'm jumping out f my skin with nervousness... but I CAN"T WAIT for the bungholes to be OVER FOREVER

no more english in three days

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i was feeling alrite about my section III essay until i read your guys ones. im pretty much scared of all 3 sections now cause i screwed it all up in the trials

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i'm am fairly confident but then... at the back of my mind i can c it all going wrong and i get worried..... but i am more worried about paper 2

HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
im so worried i feel sick in my stomach... i know i have prepared but i still feel so sick and i am so scared
I feel about the same...

I think that we could all do it now and pass, but like, who wants to pass? There's so much pressure to do really really well on everyone (and a lot of the pressure comes from ourselves) and it's full just like... *sigh*

HSC is stupid.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I'm not really feeling anything about it at the moment... maybe when I read the first question.

I reckon I prepared myself well for the trials which has made it alot easier now, so that has definitley kept me calm and not scared.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i have a bad feeling about mathematics next monday...i have a seeking feeling that i'll fail miserable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)