is it just me or does class of 2004 seem to be really stupid compared to previous.. (1 Viewer)

Giant Lobster

HSC
how can there be a decrease in band 6 when bands are decided upon percentile? or arent they?

and yeah, my grade (not my school in particular :p the whole 2004) seems lame after 2003. And same with 2003 compared with 2002. hahaha. 2002 seemed pretty good for some reason. Maybe just first impressions from a year 10's perspective. (then)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Wohzazz
What makes you think that? or is it because of the increased utilisation of this forum and the asking of 'stupid' questions show this
nonetheless UAI is relative and some 20 people are going to get 100 UAI despite how 'dumb' we maybe :p

i agree i think thats is what triggered this misconception......or perception
that ppl are asking "stoopid questions".LoLz

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
The Flynn Effect is a theory that states IQ levels increase over generations. So, theoretically, class of 2004 should be around the same level of intelligence as 2003. Class of 2050, however, will kick all your asses :p.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
2050 will not kick our arses, it is up to everyone to not teach their kids anything. Just dont send them to school till their 12.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Wtf is the Flynn effect goin on about then?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm just amazed by the number of "no motivation" threads.

GET OFF YOU'RE LAZY ARSES!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
only at your old school, mate.. they are all dumbarses now... and i think your grade was a dumbarse grade too! no offence.
haha sif our year was :D

Sset561986

yeah i know my year is not up to scratch - i will be shocked if anyone gets over 99uai - which at least a few people usually get at my school

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
my year is MUCH better than last years by a longshot but its only cos last year was a particularly unspectacular group...b4 2003, it was pretty consistent

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
What is "Children of the Millenium," some right wing activists site apparently...
The article says that IQs are slowing in their increase and that in the '90s only 1 IQ point was gained - which should become a decline in the next decade - or at the very least a plateau.

5c

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
my year is MUCH better than last years by a longshot but its only cos last year was a particularly unspectacular group...b4 2003, it was pretty consistent
same..
well... we're not SOOOO MUCH better.. but i think our grade's jst better than da '03ers//

Shiloh

HSC
Originally posted by overwhelming
Is it just me or does the year of 2004 HSC cohort seem to be quite off the par when it comes to performances in exams in relation to previous years etc.?
I agree with you. I never thought that my Year was dumb, but when you speak to teachers, parents, yr 12 '03 students and their parents, everyone says that our Year is the dumbest Year 12 yet!! I ALWAYS thought that we were quite smart and right up there....from other ppl's comments evidently not! AND i sick of hearing it too! I think we're ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)