Is it hard to get 90+ UAI with just 2 unit maths? (1 Viewer)

ST2010

HSC
please ^^

eevryone i kno that got high uai do 3 unit maths or 4 unit maths and plus im not doing ex english..so confusion

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yeah, ur uai is capped at 90 if you only do 2 unit maths, and its capped at 80 if you only do general maths.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
No. Your UAI is calculated with 10 units of your subject.

Maths only counts for 2 units. The rest of 8 units depend on other subjects.

On top of that, if you get good mark in 2 unit, it will give you a good mark.

so yeah. it's not hard to get 90+ UAI with just 2 unit maths...it depends on how you generally perform.

ST2010

HSC
yeah, ur uai is capped at 90 if you only do 2 unit maths, and its capped at 80 if you only do general maths.

what the hell are you serious?? Anyway your 2013er u wouldnt kno..lols how r u suppose to tutor when your in year 8

chltmddus112

HSC
u can get high uai with any combination of subjects.. Its not lyk.. because i am doing esl and business studies i am gonna fail in hsc

beccygoddess

HSC
Um well I didn't do maths at all and I got above 90....... so it really doesn't matter.

But even if you do general maths, you can still do well. The dux of my school (who got 99.6) did general. So do whatever you want, and whatever you're good at.

beccygoddess

HSC
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential.
Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing.

UAI Aim 90.01<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

You do know that 90.01 doesn't exist don't you? The UAI is calculated in .05 increments.

But then seeing as "impossible is nothing"... maybe u will be the first?

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential.
Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing.

UAI Aim 90.01<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

You do know that 90.01 doesn't exist don't you? The UAI is calculated in .05 increments.

But then seeing as "impossible is nothing"... maybe u will be the first?
Ok troll.

You answered your own question :shoot: u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)