is it good (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey, thanks guys, i'm really struggling ya know. i mean everyday i go home, study, do my homework and go to sleep.

i mean sure, i get pissed every friday night, but i dont have to give that up do i?

i think i'm just gonna burnout, ya know. im sure we are all gonna experience that crap.

anyway, pompeii is heaps hard, what the hell is a pliny, and foshy foster is not a reliable historian Alexander i have told you that on numerous occasions.

bored6

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
hey, thanks guys, i'm really struggling ya know. i mean everyday i go home, study, do my homework and go to sleep.

i mean sure, i get pissed every friday night, but i dont have to give that up do i?

i think i'm just gonna burnout, ya know. im sure we are all gonna experience that crap.

anyway, pompeii is heaps hard, what the hell is a pliny, and foshy foster is not a reliable historian Alexander i have told you that on numerous occasions.
My, my. You are a strange boy.

*ToRi*BeLLa*

HSC
i agree u are strange...in a good way...but in reply to ur question from way back...pompeii is good at the moment lol.....u should go to itally at the end of the year...i am

HSC
okay, and alexander suckles at the teat of failure. italy is on my to-do list. pompeii is okay, but i get stuck on agriculture, ya know, perhaps bored6 shoul insert his head in his arsehole and repeat this dose, thats my perscription Algard.:santa:

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
*nods her head* I'm actually enjoying it.
I hated greek and roman stuff before this and think I still would if I had to study any where else besides P&H.

Jess007

HSC
yeh its pretty good
i also think it depends on how ytour teacher teaches you
a really passionate teacher would be really great to have

some aspects are dull but it is all easy to link back together through out the topics

prettypinkheart

HSC
yehh pompeii is really good.
heaps better than the elective we're doing now which is egypt.
i'm soooo over egypt n the thing that sucks is that we are doing egypt for the other 2 sections!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)