Is IT good for uni (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Do you think its a good course cause many ppls say its hard to get jobs nowdays in IT

doe

HSC
N/A
i think its a great course

those people are talking out their arse.

i am planning to type up a bit of a spiel on IT etc probably this weekend, or maybe friday, that should more fully answer your question.

in other news i have started to get RSI in my wrist so typing takes ages :rolleyes:

T

timbk2

wait till you start working in IT full time... my Eyes are DYING

doe

HSC
N/A
i do work in IT full time :D

unless i completely avoid it, i try not to work on a monitor less than 19", and have my fonts really big. im the only member of my immediate family who doesnt wear glasses, trying to see how long i can keep it that way!

i could probably deal with glasses, but RSI scares me more, i have heard of it getting so bad people have to leave their jobs :(

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
I have the wrists of an 80 year old no joke. Every bone in my arms seems to creak and very audible crack happens to my wrists when I rotate them.

I'm only 18 too! I think I need joint replacements already.

Last edited:

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
noneother said:
I have the wrists of an 80 year old no joke. Every bone in my arms seems to creak and very audible crack happens to my wrists when I rotate them.

I'm only 18 too! I think I need joint replacements already.
Well that's comforting :eek: , then again when I did my work experience at an IT place in year 10 I had a sore ass from sitting on those non-ergonomic chairs all day. :/

klh

HSC
my friend of mine has RSI and now he cant stay on the computer and needs medical attention.
funnily enough, he is going to study graphic design in his state. how fuuny.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
:( :( :( :( :( think im suffering bit of RSI (OOS) .. wait till i get a full time job sitting in front of the computer *cries*]

i need a good massage on my shoulders! ;) ;)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
It doesn tmatter what you study, if your good enough and try hard enough you WILL get a job.

Hanzo

HSC
even if its hard to get jobs in IT.. u dont neccessarily need to get a job in what you study....
my couzin did b science at uni... and her job has nothing to do with her degree.
shes a stuardess (<<---however u spell it) for qantas, and gets to travel to different countries all the time.. as well as driving a BMW company car...
not bad at all

peace^^

texta83

HSC
Do a search on seekit.com.au for graduate. You will see that people talk shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)