Is it ever possible to finish a 4U paper? (1 Viewer)

JJ_Lin

HSC
I heard from my teacher, that it is quite impossible to finish the whole 4U paper under 3hrs
Is it true?

i am talking about actually sitting down for your trials (or strictly setting yourself 3hrs at home), attempting every single question, and actually finish the 4U paper with a mark of band 6 standard (e.g. 80+ out of 120)

Has any Ruse people done it? If so, how did you do it?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I heard from my teacher, that it is quite impossible to finish the whole 4U paper under 3hrs
Is it true?

i am talking about actually sitting down for your trials (or strictly setting yourself 3hrs at home), attempting every single question, and actually finish the 4U paper with a mark of band 6 standard (e.g. 80+ out of 120)

Has any Ruse people done it? If so, how did you do it?

No, it is not impossible. You don't even have to be a Ruse student. Any very good 4 unit student is capable of finishing.

zhiying

HSC
I finished my trials in 1.5 hours and got 112/120 for it. Fort St has a habit of taking random questions from various places and I was lucky the hardest 3 questions in the paper were ones I have already encountered before. But probably not likely to finish in less than 3 hours for HSC, Q7 and Q8 will take some time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)